October 2024 - honeymoon trip

BeachClubBaby

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
Absolute newbie here so please go easy on me!
I'm October this year my husband and I are finally taking our honeymoon to Japan. We've booked the flights so now the fun part happens, the planning!
We are planning on squeezing a lot in to 14 days but one of my essentials is visiting Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea - and I'd love to do this staying on site.
I've been trawling the official TDR page and going through the reservation process without clicking the button. A few questions had come up and I'd love your input and guidance
+ Is it right that Disneyland hotels are only bookable 3 or 4 months out? even with a package? When I looked earlier it was giving me availability for early October but it doesn't track with what I have read elsewhere.
+ When I've been looking at specific rooms it says a price between X and Y per person per night (e.g. 168 800 - 320 200 for a standard garden view room). Stupid question but, what does this mean? Im reluctant to book something and the price ends up being the higher price.
+ Is staying on site 'worth it'? I'm really keen on it and would LOVE to stay in Mira Costa, the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel or the dream, Fantasy Springs. Is there one that is more recommended than the other? Considering it's our honeymoon I'm happy to spend a little extra and treat ourselves.
+ I can see there are two types of Fantasy Springs packages advertised. A 'Rides' and 'rides and more ' has anyone spotted what the difference is between them?
Thanks so so much for your help, I'm feeling very lost and a little daunted by planning a non US/European Disney trip

Vacation packages open up at 5 months and a month at a time is released. October opened up at 3pm JT May 1, so they are open now. Room only will open at 4 months to the date.

& More includes a meet & greet, one less ride, and earlier access to in park dining reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter