October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindy Loo????

Lindy Loo???

Where are you Lindy Loo????

You too Pimpernal? Heather and I are doing our best but you gotta help us keep the UK post count up.

This is what we;'re doing on GC...anyone else?

Thriller Sand & Sea Adventure
Hold on tight for one thrilling ride! Embark on the Grand Cayman Thriller boat and take in the Caribbean shoreline at speeds of 50-60 mph — as you cruise past the Grand Cayman Turtle Farm to the powder-white sands of Sea Grape Beach. Enjoy a relaxing hour of sun, sand and surf from a cozy beach chair, sipping on a complimentary drink, before the exciting ride back to Georgetown Harbor.

It's a bit overcast today...how is it your way?

Heather

Karen - loved the pic's of the house. Looks like you got most of it shipshape.

Heather

Have you heard from Chris or Linda lately?

Heather

Oh well, I'd best get back to work as I'm the only one around. :confused3

Heather

Or perhaps one more post and I'll start a new one?

Heather

She's in, she scores....a FO!

:goodvibes

Heather

Stay cool, have a cream puff, and watch those little pigs race!!

I'll try my hardest to stay cool but I have to say no on the cream puffs. I never did like those things.:confused3

I just checked the DCL site and the Pirate Encounter is available for 8:15AM and 10:15 AM still.

Good news for Karen.:yay:

Nancy,

In honor of the Wisconsin State Fair I picked a new Avatar tonight--hope you like it, fellow cheeseheads!!

Love it Victoria!!:rotfl:

Does anyone know if the Hard Rock Cafe is still in Grand Cayman

I believe it is. Carrie, you really should go and check out Cass' site. It's awesome and chocked full of info for us.

We're renting one of the electric cars for the day. I was surprised DH wanted to do it since it is very expensive. But between his back and my bad arches it maybe well worth the price.

:dance3: Minnieandmickey...welcome to the Konked Kruisers thread.:dance3:

This is what we;'re doing on GC...anyone else?

Thriller Sand & Sea Adventure
Hold on tight for one thrilling ride! Embark on the Grand Cayman Thriller boat and take in the Caribbean shoreline at speeds of 50-60 mph — as you cruise past the Grand Cayman Turtle Farm to the powder-white sands of Sea Grape Beach. Enjoy a relaxing hour of sun, sand and surf from a cozy beach chair, sipping on a complimentary drink, before the exciting ride back to Georgetown Harbor.

Sounds like lots of fun Heather. We're winging it on GC. And if the kids can't get into the excursion we chose for Cozumel, then we'll cancel ours and wing it there too. BTW..your cd's are all done and packed away for October already.:cheer2:

Karen - loved the pic's of the house. Looks like you got most of it shipshape.

Heather

I agree but one little comment Karen. Since when is Sylvester the cat a Disney character?:rotfl2:

:dance3: Minnieandmickey...welcome to the Konked Kruisers thread.:dance3:

BTW..your cd's are all done and packed away for October already.:cheer2:

Yes, welcome Minnieandmickey.

Thanks Nancy...you're a sweetie.:hug:

Heather

Hey Heather, If you're done with that deoderant, pass it over here. :confused3 :rotfl2:

Where's the Beef?

I need my QotD.:cutie:

Well, in light of the fact that we will most likely pass 18,000 posts today, I am going to use one of the ones I put up last night.

QotD: How many posts do you think we will have by the time we sail away on October 20th?

We are currently posting about 1,000 per week, and have 11 weeks until we sail. Granted most of the non-US DISers will be down a week early, so I don't think the last week will post much, but then again, the rest of us will be talking about packing, leaving, etc.

Will we make 30,000 posts? :confused3

I don't even know how to answer this question. I didn't think we'd get to 20,000, but that is only a couple weeks away. Then I was thinking maybe 25,000 when we started posting faster, but now that should be gone by mid-September.

I'm going to go with 29,005.

I just checked the DCL site and the Pirate Encounter is available for 8:15AM and 10:15 AM still.

Cass... thanks for posting this...I am SOOO hoping we can get ressies for this excursion. DS is TOTALLY into pirates...he was a pirate last Halloween and he still dresses up with his eyepatch, hat, hook, sash etc. at least once a week. He's going to flip over the pirate: party, and I'm hoping we can do the Pirate encounter too. I'm also having Shirley put a couple of pirate toys in with his sand pail for his gift basket!

By the way, what does FO mean? :confused:

Ok, back to work now....

Jen

He's around as he sent me a PM.

Perhaps we'll have to devise our own QotD Nancy
Heather

Oh sure. Now I have to do Specialized QotD's.

Well Heather, since you were the only one who answered my last MENSA question, I could give you one of those.

Karen never did give the answers to the other letters in the math one, but I can create something along those lines as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter