October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame - maybe we just struck lucky but both of our servers were brilliant and the food was always great - so much that we ordered two entrees most nights:rolleyes1 . - no I'm not telling you how much weigh I put on:rolleyes1

Our servers were good, too. Sometimes the drinks may have been a little slow (kids' drinks I think), but I think it was good for the most part. I know that once our asst server figured out that Rob drinks Kamikazes, he nearly had one in his hand as soon as we got to the table each night. We thought the food was good, too. Some of it was great and some of it wasn't to our liking, but overall we were very satisfied. I know that one night, Cath and Wayne had to send back the tuna steak to be cooked more, but that wasn't the servers' fault. Also, Fernando, our server, made sure Emily had mac n cheese for an appetizer every night. :thumbsup2

Oh, our servers in Palo were great too! For brunch we had Dragan, and he was interesting to talk to, and he had a great sense of humor.....He protected us from Jeff and co. :lmao: For dinner, we had Tony and he really took care of us too. Both Dragan and Tony could tell that we were not very adventurous (aka southern country bumpkins) so they brought us food that we loved.:love:

I still regret that we couldn't get the private dining room for our group!:sad2:

Oh, I only gained 3 lbs on the cruise, but I feel like I should've gained more so I am making up with the Halloween candy.:rotfl:

I would like to put another big THANK YOU out to Scott, Lori, Alex and Julia for taking us lost soles along with you in Cozumel. It was great. We did not plane anything for this stop, due to the fact that I don't like it and I was not sure how the girls would do there. So we were just going to get off and shop and walk around. We made it no further then the peir when we ran into them and they invited us to go with them to the ruines. (sp). We had a great time. Both Scotts love that type of thing while the rest of us just hung out and had a great time.

Thank you again guys. By they way Mac says hi to Julia.

I ended up with 307 photos. I did not even need my second memory card:guilty: I took 400 so I deleted almost 100 photos. Now to upload them into snap fish so I can order them.

Can the uploads take any longer. I am only at 23%. In middle of the 21st.

Oh well at least I am going through the mail from the trip.

Does anyone need an extra pin from the wine tasting. Somehow we got a hand full of them. If you need them just let me know.

Our servers were good, too. Sometimes the drinks may have been a little slow (kids' drinks I think), but I think it was good for the most part. I know that once our asst server figured out that Rob drinks Kamikazes, he nearly had one in his hand as soon as we got to the table each night. We thought the food was good, too. Some of it was great and some of it wasn't to our liking, but overal we were very satisfied. I know that one night, Cath and Wayne had to send back the tuna steak to be cooked more, but that wasn't the servers' fault. Also, Fernando, our server, made sure Emily had mac n cheese for an appetizer every night. :thumbsup2

Oh, our servers in Palo were great too! For brunch we had Dragan, and he was interesting to talk to, and he had a great sense of humor.....He protected us from Jeff and co. :lmao: For dinner, we had Tony and he really took care of us too. Both Dragan and Tony could tell that we were not very adventurous (aka southern country bumpkins) so they brought us food that we loved.:love:

I still regret that we couldn't get the private dining room for our group!:sad2:

Oh, I only gained 3 lbs on the cruise, but I feel like I should've gained more so I am making up with the Halloween candy.:rotfl:

We actually had Dragan for our dinner in Palo. He was great.

BTW, the room was NOT being used at 8:30 that night. I am so p'd at that. They could have easily accomodated us. Too bad we didn't know Chris was dining that night. He could have joined us and used his Conceirge connection to get it I'm sure.

We'll have to plan early on the next cruise to get that room.

Join the club. I think my parents disowned me. I told them the story also. My mother just glared at me and said you are not the girl we raised and I have not heard from them since Sunday night. We were talking everyday on the phone before we left.

sorry to hear that carrie. :sad1:
i guess when i told your dad how great a girl he had, it fell on deaf ears then huh?
pay no attention to the parents behind the curtain, you guys are great!!
:grouphug:

I would like to put a big thank you out there to everyone who made CD's. Now that I am sitting here alone. I have the CD's in while I am editing pictures. I makes me feel like I am still with everyone. I am just waiting to see Mike and Robin walk around the corner. I think they were around every corner, we always saw them. It was a great thing knowing that no matter where you were, on the ship or off that you could see people that you knew.

we felt the same way.:thumbsup2
it should be illegal to have that much fun.:woohoo:
hope we wernt too annoying.:rolleyes1

Just to make it official...My family and I want to thank everyone who participated in the DisTag game. It was so much fun! The thoughtfulness that y'all put into the gifts were positively inspiring, and left me speechless (which NEVER happens) many times. A very sincere thanks to you all.:)

Pictures have been ordered. :banana: Should take about a week to get them back. Then I can start on scrapbooks.

Just to make it official...My family and I want to thank everyone who participated in the DisTag game. It was so much fun! The thoughtfulness that y'all put into the gifts were positively inspiring, and left me speechless (which NEVER happens) many times. A very sincere thanks to you all.:)

ditto that big time.:thumbsup2
we had the cd you made in yesterday.
we love that song.. hey now, hey now....
the kids from the mickey mouse club show in the 80s sang it, and it reminded us of them.:hippie:

sorry to hear that carrie. :sad1:
i guess when i told your dad how great a girl he had, it fell on deaf ears then huh?
pay no attention to the parents behind the curtain, you guys are great!!
:grouphug:

I appreciate the effort you made but unfortunatly I am begining to think that I will never be what my parents want me to be.

A day or so before we left for the trip I told my mom about my new business. She did not even comment on it, and when she handed my father the business card he said well there is another waste of money.

i made a reservation for week of feb 2 at pop century today for robin and i, cassie and her boyfriend. $49 a nite for annual passport holders. got the code off mousesavers.
her boyfriend has never been there and hes excited.( his real name is christopher robin and hes never been to wdw. go figure.:confused3 )

i made a reservation for week of feb 2 at pop century today for robin and i, cassie and her boyfriend. $49 a nite for annual passport holders. got the code off mousesavers.
her boyfriend has never been there and hes excited.( his real name is christopher robin and hes never been to wdw. go figure.:confused3 )

Wow! That's cheap. I don't recall rates that low in a couple years for the values.

Does anyone need an extra pin from the wine tasting. Somehow we got a hand full of them. If you need them just let me know.

Do you have a pic of it?

Suz got one a couple cruises ago, but if it is different, I may take you up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter