October 27, 2007 - Cruising around the Moon - A Magical All Hallows Eve Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is our 21st wedding anniversary and about 21 years ago at this time I was saying I DO where did the time go , got a lovely bunch of flowers this morning , DH is working all day and myself and DM are going to a fashion event this evening for the local breast cancer center

Happy Anniversary!!

T and T Ideas

Kimmie is purchasing goodies
I'm purchasing the Halloween T&T bags... they are large enough to fit smaller treat bags inside as well as more candy, books, stickers, etc... I am going to order 35 just in case we have a few late sign ups. That should be enough eh?

I'm also shipping candy ahead for a "treat".

Five other Ships :grouphug: in Port with Us = Bad
West Indian Company Dock versus being tendered to and from Anchorage = Good:)
Just my opinion:confused3

Welcome to the gang! Thanks for providing this info, as we were curious. Looks like a day of gridlock in the harbor.
DW will love being right by the mall :rotfl:

And so it begins:
DW has been plotting out what outfits she'll be wearing to all the dinners and Palo brunch. Both of us started moving outfits to the designated area tonight. I've already set aside about half the items on my list (the easy stuff). I'm sure DW will be helping me pick out the rest quite soon. The cruise box was ceremonially transferred to the staging area. Started setting aside the meds for the cruise. DW is now making a list of things we still need to buy. Next fitting with the seamstress is Thursday.

As if we didn't have enough to do, DW got a job offer today. She's been waiting to hear from them for over 4 weeks. We'd both written off this opportunity. Now she has 48 hours to decide to take it or not. Its a great opportunity (work at home), but it is hard to leave where she is. Her customers and co-workers really like her.

Thanks to all for the wishes. Mom came through the surgery with "flying colors". They did the worse eye today. The other one is to be scheduled.

time for bed,
S&C

WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

I'm SO excited.

When I was booking this cruise, I had to wait until I got my vacation approved. When it finally got approved, there were no more Verandah rooms available to me. So I took an Outside, and was very happy with that.

But a verandah room became available, and I jumped at it!!

:cloud9: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2:

Oh my! Oh Goodness! OH FART!

I have just been packing and writting down what went in each bag for OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH about an hour now and i have come out of my room...VERY CRANKY!!!!!!!!!!

I normally pack each persons clothes in one bag and put all like items together.................I have heard it suggested on here more than once to pack soem of each persons clothes in each bag..which i am sure is a good idea....BUT How do you organize this???????????

i am really totally freakin out about now cuz i am an organization freak and i cannot do this.............with clothes for each person in each bag..........HOW DO YOU DO THIS??????????????????

HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimmie how do you pack????????

PLEASE come out of the corner...................someone help me!!!!!!!!

DH says dont worry about it that if any luaggage gets lost that i am going to be diapointed no mattr what as long and hard as i have worked on everything.......................but i guess it would be terrible if one persons WHOLE wardrobe got lost for the whole cruise!!!!!!!

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

What to do?????????????:sick: :confused: :sad2:

Kimmie how do you pack????????

PLEASE come out of the corner...................someone help me!!!!!!!!

If you and your husband have 2 suitcases together..pack 1/2 of your stuff in 1 and 1/2 of your husbands in one..then the other 1/2 of both of yours in the other. Match up type of clothes (dress clothes, casual clothes). That way if you lose one piece (like your formal wear)..you don't have to worry that 1 person will be dressed up and the other is not.

Packing 1/2 of the stuff includes underwear, socks, etc. Hygiene items can just go in 1 suitcase and then put certain things in carryon (3 oz limits).

In carry-on...put an outfit including socks, underwear. I usually put a casual outfit (capris or shorts and then a shirt). Also put a swimsuit in there.

For kids (example..if you have 2 kids going)..split the kids clothes between their luggage as well.

Hope that helps.
:upsidedow

well i guess i will worry about it tomorrow...........................

GOOD NIGHT TO THE WISHERS!!!!

thank you
Linda
yes that helps................
What are the chances of luggage getting lost from the port to the room?????any way?????????

thank you
Linda
yes that helps................
What are the chances of luggage getting lost from the port to the room?????any way?????????

Probably slim to none. More likely to get lost traveling by plane I think.
:rotfl:

Sleep well dizzi...:upsidedow

Five other Ships :grouphug: in Port with Us = Bad
West Indian Company Dock versus being tendered to and from Anchorage = Good:)
Just my opinion:confused3

I totally agree with this statement! I LOVE docking at the mall. Easy to get a cab and shop.pirate:

The many other ships in port is going to suck big time~

GOOD NIGHT TO THE DISSERS AND THE PACKERS!!!!!!
ah
or the packing dissers!
ah!:lmao: :lmao:

I totally agree with this statement! I LOVE docking at the mall. Easy to get a cab and shop.pirate:

The many other ships in port is going to suck big time~

Does anyone think there will be a problem getting cabs????? ...maybe at least back to the ship on time???:confused:

Ok, peeps! I am still looking for Room# please PM me.

Brunch #1, I have not heard anything yet from DCL. :( I don't know what this means... I was hoping for a positive answer at least or at most a negative response if we did not get the ressie, maybe during the next week, fingers crossed.

Pj

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter