October 29, 2005 Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
twinparentsCO said:
Is there anything wrong with printing them off of the DCL website :confused3
I saw the link when I was booking our excusions but did not dare print them if the experienced cruisers made no mention of this location on the thread. Is anyone else dressing in Beauty and the Beast attire? DDad-Gaston, DM -Featherduster, DS (8)- Beast, DD (8) -Book Belle, DD (3) - Princess Belle, DGma -The Rose, and DGpa -Papa. I need some ideas for Gaston??? :sunny:
stuff something in his sleeves to make him look like he has muscles and don't forget to grease his hair...maybe a tankard to carry

Keep your fingers crossed for us too, although all I'm really hoping for is for a cabin on either deck 5,6 or 7. I don't really care if it's inside or out. An 11 on 5 would make me happy as a clam !

It's my Friday :banana: :banana: .

I got to go to work now, so you all have fun watching Survivor tonight !

Tenorsinging said:
It's time again for the Passport Dance glad that I am good to go until September of 2015!! Then apparently, I EXPIRE!!! :earseek:
Lynne

Lynne,
I expire 3 months after we get off the cruise! This may be the last anybody sees of Cheri ... maybe this calls for a party?

And, those of you who want full access to the photo album need to PM me your email address. da Beano wasn't 'posed to be handing out the address. (consider your hands slapped) I don't want just any ol' lurker to be able to see our beautiful faces.

Um, sorry Cheri. :guilty: Guess I need a spankin' now. :rolleyes:

THANK YOU SueEllen ! :banana: I cancelled my older reservation and booked and paid for the quote you gave me today. Saved nearly $200.00.
Me thinks Beano owes SueEllen the drink of her choice on board. :teeth:

'Beano' :cool:

Hello!

My name is Butch.

I'm traveling with my girlfriend.

No kids. No trick or treating. Just a massive amount of alcohol consumption!

Unfortunately I have cruised several times before with the two characters known as Beano and Tim and I feel that I must tell all of you to be afraid....be very afraid! If we are lucky there will still be some beer left after the second day.

I will probably not post a lot but just a warning to the two aforementioned persons....I'll be watching you two very closely!

Butch

LOL! I knew that pictures didn't lie...I have heard the stories...I had hoped they werent true.
Then again...Dave does lie alot...LOL!

:wave: Hi Butch!!!!!!!!!!!

You still haven't told us your girlfriend's name.....hmmm, what can we name her :rotfl2:

You forgot to mention that you've cruised with me too!!! You can't have forgotten me, have you?? :confused3 :rotfl2:

Can't wait to see you :cool1:

Hugs,

RonnieJo :flower:

Butch!! My man!!

Folks, I can personally vouch for this dude... which isn't saying much, coming from me!

This will be our 4th cruise with the Butchmeister (strangely, known to some as Paul), and he is definitely one of us. "He be like Beano... he party heavy " :rotfl2:

Can't wait to see you again, Mr. C. Let's get this party started!!!!!!

Thanks RonnieJo and Beano!

RonnieJo I didn't forget you. My girlfriends name is Kathleen. I call het Kat. Renee you can come up with another name if you'd like!

Butch

twinparentsCO said:
Is there anything wrong with printing them off of the DCL website :confused3
I saw the link when I was booking our excusions but did not dare print them if the experienced cruisers made no mention of this location on the thread. Is anyone else dressing in Beauty and the Beast attire? DDad-Gaston, DM -Featherduster, DS (8)- Beast, DD (8) -Book Belle, DD (3) - Princess Belle, DGma -The Rose, and DGpa -Papa. I need some ideas for Gaston??? :sunny:

The documents on the website are fine to use (and in the past when I cruised as a cast member I used the .pdf documents (same as the online ones) to fill out and print out. The docs are really not that big of a deal, but when people get them it makes the cruise a bit more "real"

Hey Beano! You are very welcome--
$200 huh? Hmmmm, now what can I think of to drink? Hmmmmm
Seriously though, it was my pleasure to help. I love saving people money whenever I can. :) :banana:

Sue Ellen

DisneyDmbNut said:
Julie - maybe we can have a DIS meet at the Radisson..we should be there around noon

Hi, Betsy!

Our flight doesn't arrive until about 2 PM, but we are trying to see what the availability is for an earlier flight. We would love to have a DIS meet!! :grouphug: I'm so glad that you are happy with your shirts!!!! Let me know what you think about the meet.

paulcrsb said:
Thanks RonnieJo and Beano!

RonnieJo I didn't forget you. My girlfriends name is Kathleen. I call het Kat. Renee you can come up with another name if you'd like!

Butch
Hey Paul/Butch, where in Tualatin are you? We lived off of 185th and Baseline. Had our first there ....

Did you cruise last October? Beano must have been on his best behavior cuz he didn't scare me at all - wait a minute, what does that say about me :blush: .

I'm trying to figure out which teen (from the Teen thread) goes with which family. Could you PM me if your little darling has been posting and include the screen name? I already know about RonnieJo's tykes. Thanks.

:banana: Butch :banana:

Your girlfriend Kathleen shall now be named......(drumroll please)

"Peggy"

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

And there you have it! ;)

Hugs,

:Pinkbounc Woo-Hoo :Pinkbounc

I am in first place for our tribe on Fantasy Survivor!!! I have 164 points.........go me!!! :rotfl2:

Hugs,

Stupid Brianna - lazy butthead! She cost me a lot tonight. Oh well, I'll celebrate being last. :confused3 Don't know why, but I'm trying to stay positive. Going to have to clean up my team.

Welcome Butch & Peggy!!! :rotfl2:
Cheri - my 12 yr. old Courtney is xxxSmortzxxx (the weird one
wink.gif
). Kaila is just Kaila. My littlest one doesn't post.

RonnieJo & Beano - CONGRATS on the extra $200!!! :cool1: Way to go Sue Ellen. :scratchin Don't suppose there's a chance in he!! that DVC would give me a better point rate...nah, thought not. :guilty:

It's almost Friday here and it's already Friday to the east, so:

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!:sunny:
Now where are those documents!!!:jumping3:

'How bout 'dem Yankees? :)

One game lead, with three to go... ain't over yet! And Boston is tied for the wildcard. Gotta love it. :teeth:

I'm still pulling for the Royals. :confused3

Good Morning Everyone,

Well, we'll just see how long it takes to get our shirts, living in Canada and all. HockeyChic, did you order?

We're booked on the St. John Island Tour in the morning. Also The Golden Eagle Catamaran on St. Maarten in the afternoon. Anyone else?

Have a great day everyone and an even better weekend :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter