October Canadian DISmeet(s) at WDW?

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Since so many of us will be down during October it might be fun to meet up with a fellow Canadian DISer. It could be for a coffee or even if just to say "hi". What do you all think?

I'll be there Oct 1 ~ 9

I'm up for it. We are there October 18th - 25th with probable plans to do MMNSHP on the 19th. We haven't bought the tickets yet but will probably do so in the next couple of days.

Cdnmickeylover

Just realized that I spelled it wrong in my first post. Oh well I'll blame it on the excitement of getting the deal today.

Do you already have your tickets for the MNSSHP? We've never been and are excited about going.

Cdnmickeylover

Never even noticed (we all know what you meant anyway ;)). We don't have our tickets yet but I've read that there's no real panic (except for Oct. 31st).

I'll be there Oct 4-14 2003. (I'll miss 2 of guys by a few days)
Julie maybe you should edit the title & says October WDW meet,
or everyone going in Oct sign in...etc., etc,

Wow. I would love to join you all down there. I've been so tempted with these new deals, but as some of you know my dad has bone cancer so I'm finding it really hard to decide to go away right now. I'm afraid that something will happen while I'm gone.:( Maybe as it gets closer to October, I'll be able to plan better.

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad PoohBWV...I'm sure everyone's thoughts and prayers are with you. As much as it would be nice to go to WDW I'm sure there will be other specials and as you said, maybe as time goes by you'll be better able to plan a trip.

We'll be there Oct. 14-21, going to MNSSHP on either the 16th or the 19th

sorry about your father poohbwv, he and you will be in my prayers tonight.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad, Peggy. I understand completely how you feel about staying near him at this time. I wish him and your family all the best.

I'll be there Sept.30 to Oct.7.

Also my prayers are with you and your family, Poohbwv.

ASMO. This will be our 5th trip, 2nd on site. Just my ds(7) and myself. Hubby stays home to look after the business.

I'll be just down the road from you at All Star Sports. If you want to meet for coffee or something let me know!

That would be great Julie. I love the time alone with my son when we vacation, but I definitely miss adult conversation. We'll work out the details as we get a little closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter