October Scrapbooking Challenge!!!

Well, I am a slow scrapper. Plus I got a bit sidetracked (see my post on the Budget Board) this morning. But I managed to completely finish 8 pages (4-8 1/2 x11 for my Dad and 4-12 x 12 for the kids 2004 Disney books). And I am ready to start glueing two more. So I am on board! ...............P

OK, I'm in. I don't know how much I'll get done, but I am on teh board at least with my 2 cj pages. Let's hope I can find time for more. With another baby blanket to do, gone 3 out of the next 4 weekends, and marathon training, I''m not going to get my hopes up!

slowly but surely getting back into the drive I had on the weekend

Alice28 said:
:teeth: Holy Guacamole Goofymom!

Did anyone notice that CM has NEW Disney stickers coming out this month? It's a new Disney Snappack- LOVE IT. It's $13.50 and has some new sticker designs, and new paper pieces. :cheer2:

I have one on order :cool1: I cant wait to get it.

I have done 4 pages but I highly doubt if I will get much more done.

Finished 2 more today while teaching. Got to love testing time and subbing. Not much to do but read or scrap. Even got my ABC swap stuff done.

I'm on the boards with a whopping 6.

so I am up to 70....and I have soooooo many more to go.

And yes I did see the new Disney snap pack up close and in person.Its really cute!

We had a gloriously dreary day here, rain and occasional thunder. I sat at my SB desk, window open with my two cats in the windowsill, and scrapped the day away. I got 8 pages done today, so that brings my total for October up to 9 so far. I think it's supposed to be like this all weekend, so maybe I'll catch up to you ladies in the 60-70 page range! Can you tell I'm joking?

I'm up to 14! I finally got started tonight. I finished one of my bridal showers. One more to go since there aren't pictures of the 3rd. I'm also hoping to do engagement pages and rehearsal dinner pages this month.

I'm FINALLY on the board w/12 pages completed. Most were done last month but b/c I hadn't finished the journaling or added a few emblishments I wanted to add, I didn't count until today. Maybe I'll get some done this weekend--if I have the energy. DD14 starts district playoffs tomorrow afternoon...game Sat, Tues night, Thursday night and then next Tues & Thurs depending if they win. :cheer2:

Karen

I am in:

I did a 14 page paperbag album that is 5x5 so not sure if this counts as 14 pages or what. It also has tags. It is really cute all about AK.

I also did 2 12x12s

I've done a big ole fat ZERO so far this month!! :rotfl2: I am more interested in shopping then scrapping...*sigh* I need motivation.

OK I HAVE TO SHARE>>>>>>>>>They are done....the Gettysburg albums are done....a total of 40 pages per album....woo hoo!!!!

That makes me 105 pages since last Saturday.....I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled

This is such a huge accomplishment and now I can move back to the family albums and get caught up. Plus I can emerge from my Scrappin room to do laundry, cook and clean the house.

WOW! goofymom/pop That is an amazing amount of pages completed! What a wonderful feeling...... :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
I have completed 5 pages so far. May do some more today. But at least both kids school books are completed up till the start of this year! So I am happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter