October trip

Tonight was fried chick, ribs from TE, we love the new format, we aren't buffet type people, grab and go or order fresh, great options, I just grabbed a 8 PC chicken for, you know, leftovers. DW and DD are celiac so they ordered ribs, fries and GF cornbread, everything was great, busy place

20231013_200219.jpg

Last edited:
Any idea why Security was visiting the site across from you for 2 nights, @team bradfield ? Any gossip around the loop as to the cause?

Excessive decorations?

Tampering with Fort electrical boxes?

Inquiring minds want to know.

giphy.gif

Ed

Any idea why Security was visiting the site across from you for 2 nights, @team bradfield ? Any gossip around the loop as to the cause?

Excessive decorations?

Tampering with Fort electrical boxes?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Ed
No Idea, PITA though, can't get to our site with.all the cars and trucks looping, they park double wide.and wont let us pass, no more October for us, they should make looping for carts only

Finished off Saturday at HS, TOT, GOTG, Space ship earth , very crowded, many Margaritas, dinner at Brown Derby

Sunday was 1/2 day at AK, Safari, Planet watch, EE and Lightning Lane for FOP

Today, was MK Monday nice and cool but really crowded, lunch at Skippers, got in the Queue for Tron, pretty tame compared to GOTG, very fast but quick, only 1 lap, think dwarves mine train, then Haunted Mansion (my Fav), People Mover, Monsters Laugh Floor, Philharmagic, and little mermaid (killing time before Tron), ladies went off shopping at DS, I went back to the Death Star to tend the dogs and get ready to pull out in the AM. I'll post some pics later this week

Now waiting for February trip (30 days)....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter