October ?

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
All of the trips that we have taken to WDW during October have been during the last week.

My question is ...... what are the other weeks like? I know that next year Columbus Day is on a Monday, but how is the week of? I would think that everyone would be there for the weekend before. If we started on the Sunday prior to Columbus Day and then stayed that week, do you think it will be astronomically busy?

My dates of choice are 10/1-10/6 or 10/15-10/20 .... I just threw out Columbus Day because of the holiday.

I'm sooooo confused!!!!!

I'll let you know. We'll be there starting on Sunday.

BTW... isn't Columbus Day always on a Monday?

I was wondering about Columbus Day too. I would like to go in October 2007 for a few days so we can do MNSSHP. The less days out of school for the kids the better. We would probably head to Disney the Friday before and leave on Tuesday, depending if the party is on one of those nights in between. This year they also have Tuesday off after Columbus day but don't know about in 2 years, but it would work out good. My SIL will be arriving this Sunday so she can fill me in a little on crowds but shes a newbie so her crowd report may not be accurate.

Mark099 said:
I'll let you know. We'll be there starting on Sunday.

BTW... isn't Columbus Day always on a Monday?

I don't know, good question

Well, that makes sense because next year it is on the 9th. I guess it is on a Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter