# of garden view 2 bedrooms at BWV?

JMLBrats

DIS Veteran
Just trying to figure out if it's better to waitlist for a standard view or the garden/pool view as far as odds go?
I thought I remembered hearing that there are far less standard or boardwalk view rooms available at BW so I was thinking it would be better to waitlist for the garden view.

Thanks for any help!:goodvibes

Just trying to figure out if it's better to waitlist for a standard view or the garden/pool view as far as odds go?
I thought I remembered hearing that there are far less standard or boardwalk view rooms available at BW so I was thinking it would be better to waitlist for the garden view.

Thanks for any help!:goodvibes

Correct.

The resort has roughly 20% Standard View, 20% BW view and 60% Garden / Pool view.

View Breakout for the 149 Boardwalk Villa 2-Bedroom Lock-offs:

Standard View = 37 (25%)

Garden/Pool View = 90 (60%)

Boardwalk View = 22 (15%)

Technically, there are zero two bedroom units. Only studios and one bedroom villas that connect.

Technically, there are zero two bedroom units. Only studios and one bedroom villas that connect.

To be technical - ;) ;) ;)

- The POS lists and treats them as Two Bedroom Units.
- The Points Chart distribution is based upon them being utilized as Two Bedroom Units.
- "Unit" counts for annual dues calculations treats them as Two Bedroom Units.

So I would argue that TECHNICALLY they are Two Bedroom Units that can be split.

Then again I guess its like talking about tomatoes and potatoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter