# of guests

Status
Not open for further replies.

kstorms27

Mouseketeer
We are thinking about booking a trip in December with friends. I was wondering whats the limit of guest per room? Were looking at getting a 1 bedroom but it would be myself, wife, 3 yr daughter, another couple and their teenage daughter. That makes 6 total. Can we get away with that? Thx! :confused3

We are thinking about booking a trip in December with friends. I was wondering whats the limit of guest per room? Were looking at getting a 1 bedroom but it would be myself, wife, 3 yr daughter, another couple and their teenage daughter. That makes 6 total. Can we get away with that? Thx! :confused3

Only if you book a 1 bedroom at BLT, OKW or AKV (not value category), and even then, MS may not allow it since your youngest is over the age of 3.

Those 1 bedrooms have 1 king bed in the bedroom, and in the living room, a queen size sleep sofa and a twin size sleep chair. BLT and AKV have 2 bathrooms.

Occupancy discussions tend to be controversial, so if you wish to discuss this further, please do so in this thread:

Max Occupancy in DVC Resorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter