Off-Brand Car Rentals at LAX/SNA

Dale-n-Chip

DIS Veteran
Anybody have experience with the off-brand car rental agencies at LAX/SNA? They are about HALF the price of the low-end "name brand" agencies (Enterprise, Alamo, etc.). I'm talking about Ace, Payless, Fox, etc.

I'm hesitant to go with a no-name rental company. . . but fifty bucks as opposed to a hundred for the car rental. . . that's a lot of Mickey Bars!

I've got one trip in to SNA in late October and another into LAX in late Nov/early Dec.

Any opinions or advice welcome and appreciated!

I dont know about the off brand rentals, but I have a costco membership and I am saving almost 50% off the other places with budget rental. We are going out of lax for 9 days in a full size car and it is only costing us $150. I cant find anything cheaper than that.

We used Payless in Kauai this past summer.We didn't have any problems whatsoever. The only thing was we had wanted a navigation system and they didn't carry them. Other than that, they were fine.

Hi could you tellme how you got 50% off your rental with your costco membership? I am a member also and was just wondering .
thanks

We've used payless a few times and really liked them. Not from LAX, from Las Vegas. Got a beautiful, very comfortable minivan.

Have heard some complaints about the lower-end companies like Payless practically holding you hostage until you agree to purchase additional insurances or an upgraded car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter