Off On Our Adventure

Calcio

DIS Veteran
Hello All

I bumped into this group way back in February when I was frantically looking for the new half marathon course. I've gotten some good information, and I hope I've been able to provide good information in return. The pre-race, early morning, worries and stress can take so much of your energy, if I've been able to reassure anyone, then in the words of The Lone Ranger, "my work here is done."

I'm about to turn on my out of office e-mail assistant, hit the fitness center for one last easy cardio exercise, then head home to pack. We leave tomorrow morning, and tomorrow afternoon we'll pick up our race packets.

Good luck to everyone who steps into the corrals Saturday of Sunday. I'll see you there. As I've said too many times, "the training is the work, the race is the fun."

Have fun.

Craig

Well said Craig. Travel safe. Have an AWESOME experience. Thanks for all of your help along this journey. Goofy or bust!!!

Safe traveling and it was a pleasure to train with youl. Thanks so much for sharing with us. See you soon.

See you soon!

So far our flight is scheduled on time. Should be leaving Boston just before 3PM today :Pinkbounc

Sunny

Good luck on your Goofy Quest Craig :cheer2:

I want to thank you for all the advise you have given to all of us over this past year. You helped a newbie more than I can say. Please report back and tell us all how wonderful it went :cheer2:

Safe travels everyone! Thanks for all your help Craig!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter