Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

Purchased the BOGO tonight. Planning on Sept 16th and 20th, it'll be our first HHN. I'm giving tickets to hubs as a 2nd anniversary gift!!!! So excited.

My question is, when should I purchase EP? Are the passes tied to a specific day? Not sure if I should get EP for both nights. Also, historically have they ever discounted EP or done any type of offer.

Thanks so much!

What a wonderful wife you are!
Perfect anniversary gift...

UO should be releasing ticket info this month.
No idea if they will follow past years ticket/ep set up or not.

I usually buy the Frequent Fear with ep pass.
I can't answer your question on which nights you should have them for.

I have not seen the ep discounted in all the years I have gone.
It is an item that many buy especially when the parks are crowded and have long house lines.
It can be purchased at any time, prior to the event and day of the event.

What a wonderful wife you are!
Perfect anniversary gift...

UO should be releasing ticket info this month.
No idea if they will follow past years ticket/ep set up or not.

I usually buy the Frequent Fear with ep pass.
I can't answer your question on which nights you should have them for.

I have not seen the ep discounted in all the years I have gone.
It is an item that many buy especially when the parks are crowded and have long house lines.
It can be purchased at any time, prior to the event and day of the event.

The BOGO ticket was good until June 6th for purchase so I would assume the rest of the ticketing info will be released shortly.

Do you remember how much the Frequent Fear with EP was?.... Also was the EP for a few days or just one night?

Considering just doing the FF+ with express and not doing the first Saturday I'm there. 5 nights should be enough, right? (Sun, Wed-Sat?)

The world’s premier Halloween event is getting even scarier. For the first time in 28 years, you’ll experience more houses than ever at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights. A 10th house is joining the lineup with a terrifying theme that will be revealed in the coming months.

The Harvest

An old barn is the setting of every kind of horror. Its walls are decorated with ominous objects and images from each house, hinting at the horrors to come. This barn is not as abandoned as it initially seems, and by the time you realize what lies within, it will be too late. Foul creatures lurk within, ready for a harvest of flesh and screams. Will you survive the reaping?

Vamp 85: New Year’s Eve

Before the countdown to midnight has started, it’s clear this party has already been crashed, and the streets are running red with blood. You’ll enter what looks to be your typical New Year’s Eve bash until it’s too late. As the ball drops, fanged punks and big-haired vamps will start their feeding frenzy.

Twisted Tradition

Travel through the forest of Central Park where an ancient evil has been awakened. Halloween has been transformed into an abomination with rotting pumpkins fused with decaying human flesh. Try and escape the grasps of these fetid beings, with nothing but the light from rotting jack o’ lanterns to guide you.

And there’s still more to be revealed…stay tuned to the blog for more details on the remaining scare zones and houses.

Plus, the powerhouse dance crew, Academy of Villains, is returning for their third consecutive year. This year’s performance will be taken to the next level with an all-new show jam packed with mind-bending entertainment. Stay tuned for more details.

Tickets are kinda on sale now, but not official announced yet and no info on AP discount yet. Hopefully announcement soon.

https://hhntickets.universalorlando.com/

EDIT: tickets annouced. I don't have my physical AP yet so it won't let me see prices. If anyone is nice enough to post them I'd really appreciate it!
APH prices are as follows:

ROF - $84.99 + tax/ Express - $288.99

FF - $95.99 + tax/ Express - $328.99

FF plus - $110.99 + tax/Express- $407.99

Ultimate FF- $193.99 + tax/Express- $589.99

Happy planning!

Thanks I’m on iPad right now. A real nightmare trying to upload info

Will fire up desktop later

I only had 2 wishes after doing HHN last year - a Stranger Things house (love that show - but never believed there was any chance of it happening) and 2 nights to enjoy instead of one. So I'm already set - everything else is gravy. :dogdance:

(I kinda wished they'd bring back that beautiful Trick r' Treat scare zone, but hopefully the house will be good.)

AtTheRoyal, my dates also at rpr

I smell a meet up!

Yessss. Definitely! (lost my internet connection for a day .... sorry couldn't get in for a quicker reply)
We'll be in on the 24th Sept.
Missed my opportunity for BOGO.... hopefully the RoF will be a good ticket for this year.

I decided to go with the Ultimate pass without express. Figure I'll get express the first Saturday I'm there. I wonder why there was no express option for the dates after Halloween tho. I guess it won't be that busy hopefully. Also went ahead and got my UTH tour for the day of Halloween.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter