"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I'm 14 days away from FP and we will attend the party the last day of our trip. I was planning to book FP from 4 to 6. How does Disney know that they are linked to my MNSSHP tickets and not my last day regular ticket. I will be in MK the whole day so there will be 5 FP for 25th oct.

Yeah, you can't have 5 FPs in a day. If you have your MNSSHP tickets attached to the same MDX profile as your park tickets, you'll only be able to make 3.

Oh good! It's comforting to know someone else from here will be enduring whatever we encounter that night, though it is ranked as the 6th best night to go (on Touring Plans), so I think we'll all be okay.
Yes, I may be sending DH and the kids off for a little time as my DS (sensory) may drive everyone in line nuts.:blush:

Yes.

ONE DAY MEMORY MAKER

Disney’s Memory Maker One Day is currently available on the My Disney Experience mobile app and can only be activated with at least one (1) Disney PhotoPass® Service image linked to your My Disney Experience account (subject to change). To locate this one day feature, please open the app on your mobile device and scroll down to My Photos from which you’ll need to select Disney PhotoPass and follow the prompts for the Memory Maker One Dayproduct.

You need to have at least one photo in your PhotoPass account, that's how the system knows to select and limit you to that one specific day. On the MDE app, tap on the three bars at the top left of the screen. Select "PhotoPass" (NOT Memory Maker) and then choose a photo. The next screen will give you three options: 1. Unlimited downloads of Your Vacation Photos for $169.00, 2. Unlimited downloads of Your Photos for This Day for $69.00 and 3. Unlimited downloads of This Photo for $14.95. Choose the second option and make sure the date you want is the one that is listed.

Memory Maker One Day “entitlement window” begins at 6:00 a.m. Eastern Time on the day to which you plan to apply the entitlement and ends at 5:59 a.m. Eastern Time on the following day.

This includes PhotoPass photos taken at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Character Experiences, either Disney PhotoPass Studio, iconic locations such as in front of Cinderella Castle, Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple, Enchanted Tales with Belle, and all attraction and dining locations with PhotoPass capture and Magic Shots!

Link: Post #8 Magic Shots - Current Listings

Awesome, I'm giving my wife the Character Couture spa package for our MNSSHP night, she plans to go as Merida. So I think I might buy the one day memory maker. Did not realize this would be an option, thank you. :)

Awesome, I'm giving my wife the Character Couture spa package for our MNSSHP night, she plans to go as Merida. So I think I might buy the one day memory maker. Did not realize this would be an option, thank you. :)

Have you been to the Magic Shot thread? I host that thread as well and all the MNSSHP Magic Shots will be posted there along with locations and photo props. ;)

Have you been to the Magic Shot thread? I host that thread as well and all the MNSSHP Magic Shots will be posted there along with locations and photo props. ;)

I will check it out. I had been avoiding the magic shots, since I didn't want to spend the $170 or so on the memory maker. But now that there is a one day option, I think the memory maker makes more sense. Thanks.

I will check it out. I had been avoiding the magic shots, since I didn't want to spend the $170 or so on the memory maker. But now that there is a one day option, I think the memory maker makes more sense. Thanks.

Are you going to visit any parks prior to the party?

Can you link that thread it says you limit who can view your profile or something

Before I buy tickets, I read somewhere it messes up FP somehow. My fast pass window is in 10 days should i just wait until i book my fp before i buy the party tickets? iM confused read something about not being able to book the last day of fast passes please clarify thank you

2 people are annual pass holders and the other 3 will have 5 day park hoppers who will be there october 23 to 27th

If I purchase tickets to the party will it mess up my ability to make fast passes?

Before I buy tickets, I read somewhere it messes up FP somehow. My fast pass window is in 10 days should i just wait until i book my fp before i buy the party tickets? iM confused read something about not being able to book the last day of fast passes please clarify thank you

2 people are annual pass holders and the other 3 will have 5 day park hoppers who will be there october 23 to 27th

If I purchase tickets to the party will it mess up my ability to make fast passes?

Purchasing tickets alone will in no way mess up any FPs you have booked.

The "issue" you read about is for people who book FPs with that MNSSHP ticket in addition to regular park admission FPs.

For example, Person A has a 3 day park ticket and 1 MNSSHP ticket - so four total ticket "entitlements."

Person A's plans are:
Day 1 - Regular park day with FPs booked
Day 2- Regular park day with FPs booked
Day 3 - MNSSHP day, no plans to go to a park on a regular ticket
Day 4 - Regular park day with FPs booked

The MDX system will let you book FPs on the party day - Day 3. For reasons and exact circumstances unknown to us, SOME people who book FPs in this manner will eventually get an e-mail warning that they don't have enough ticket entitlements and their last day of FPs (in the example above, Day 4) will be deleted. While there are a few theories, it is unclear why some people get a warning and some don't. There are lots of variables with ticket types, sources, packages, etc and any number of things could be the trigger, in my opinion.

Sorry, long answer - but hope that helps.

Purchasing tickets alone will in no way mess up any FPs you have booked.

The "issue" you read about is for people who book FPs with that MNSSHP ticket in addition to regular park admission FPs.

For example, Person A has a 3 day park ticket and 1 MNSSHP ticket - so four total ticket "entitlements."

Person A's plans are:
Day 1 - Regular park day with FPs booked
Day 2- Regular park day with FPs booked
Day 3 - MNSSHP day, no plans to go to a park on a regular ticket
Day 4 - Regular park day with FPs booked

The MDX system will let you book FPs on the party day - Day 3. For reasons and exact circumstances unknown to us, SOME people who book FPs in this manner will eventually get an e-mail warning that they don't have enough ticket entitlements and their last day of FPs (in the example above, Day 4) will be deleted. While there are a few theories, it is unclear why some people get a warning and some don't. There are lots of variables with ticket types, sources, packages, etc and any number of things could be the trigger, in my opinion.

Sorry, long answer - but hope that helps.

Okay So I should be okay then if I purchase party tickets and just use our regular 3 FP with our regular park admission?

No, you should be just fine. The challenge people are having seems to be when they have tickets for their stay and then attempt to book party FPs too. If you are there Oct 23-27 and have 5 days if park passes then it appears your party day will be in a day when you are also going to a park. (MK or other)

You will already be booking 3 FPs for your party day so will max out your FP options.

The challenge seems to come up when people are not planning on going to a park the day if their party but this is not the case for you so you should be fine.

Is there a thread or suggestions for hot weather costumes? I'd like to dress up and have a (basically Disney bounding) Nick Wilde costume, but I was thinking of changing it up. Last time I attended MNSSHP, I was Dexter and it was extremely hot with long pants, boots, and that thermal shirt he wears. Would love ideas for something comfortable in early September weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter