"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

So tickets are live and I have a question. It shows DVC pricing since we are going in September. We are DVC members but we shouldn't be eligble for discounts since we bought resale and are not grandfathered in. It will allow me to pruchase those tickets but for a $10 savings I don't want to run into an issue. Anyone know if it's just a blip in the system?

I see no discount and I am resale. Good luck!

Try logging out of your profile and logging back in. That worked for me about 30 minutes ago.
Thanks! Appreciate the suggestion. I already did that twice and no luck. MNSSHP ticket screen only shows the first three nights (which are being comped due to a prior trip problem) for MNSSHP ticket choices AND wants me to pay as if those nights aren't being comped. Yet all 8 nights show in my MDE! Looks like someone didn't click on all the right boxes when setting all this up last month. Definitely requires a call, darn it!

Update: I did call and was able to purchase a ticket for the night I wanted. Very easy other than 18 minute wait for a CM who was extremely helpful and could see the problem I was having!

Last edited:
Has anyone bought via phone and was able to use 3 forms of payment? (gift card, disney rewards redemption card & CC) Clearly I goofed when I loaded my rewards this AM and online it only allows two.

Oct 14-15 and 17 - $179
Oct 18 and 20-21 - $189

I'm going on Oct 18. Yikes. Hope it's fun, I've never been before.

Yay got my tickets too! I totally forgot that today was ticket release day.

Going on October 27! The $199 price and three tickets did hurt a bit though. :o

Oct 27, 29 and 31 were $199.

I think there is a problem if you have a split stay and you want a party night during your 2nd reservation…..
I had the exact same problem 2 years ago, and apparently it still isn't fixed. Disney IT: set your expectations low! Back then, I was doing a split stay between Galactic Starcruiser and Riviera, and it would only let me select a MNSSHP during Starcruiser. Doh!

Not doing a split stay this time, and I could select my date.

For those who have been before, is there any reason to do a Friday party vs a Tuesday or Thursday party? Do they do anything more or different? Or does it just cost more on the weekends?

For those who have been before, is there any reason to do a Friday party vs a Tuesday or Thursday party? Do they do anything more or different? Or does it just cost more on the weekends?
Just costs more. It is just date/demand based pricing.

Every party should be exactly the same. We went on Halloween day last year and I don’t believe it was any different than any other day. The prices are based on what they project will be the most popular days so weekends, dates closer to the actual holiday, etc.

Yeesh what a mess. I have a stay in August that I don't want party tickets for and a stay in October that I do want party tickets for and it's only letting me buy for August. What the heck disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter