Official College Football Chat Thread

We need more Bama fans on here. They won again yesterday, at least on the scoreboard, but they sure looked crappy.

Congrats to all the Gator fans. It's hard to say, but congrats to Auburn fans too.

I'll give you a Roll Tide! We did play sloppy, but so did several other teams. We are gonna have decent season.

Just wanted to say congratulations to the gator family. You guys play one hell of a game we just came up short. You deserve it. Just for you Pete :goodvibes :thumbsup2 P.S. GO CANES

Go gators!

I was in the student section last night (10 yard line, 10th row!) and a fight literally broke out between my friend and I :headache:

Her ankle is very swollen and she can't walk so she is going to get an x-ray done tomorrow and I just have some bruises and knots- nothing major. The sad part is, it was between to UF students! It was so over-crowded in the student section that people were getting so pissed about it and they decided to "bulldoze" over 2 rows which resulted in a ton of girls being knocked over so naturally all the guys attacked the "bulldozer"

it was so scary! Because we were injured, we left at half time :headache: :sad2: :eek:

Go gators!

I was in the student section last night (10 yard line, 10th row!) and a fight literally broke out between my friend and I :headache:

Her ankle is very swollen and she can't walk so she is going to get an x-ray done tomorrow and I just have some bruises and knots- nothing major. The sad part is, it was between to UF students! It was so over-crowded in the student section that people were getting so pissed about it and they decided to "bulldoze" over 2 rows which resulted in a ton of girls being knocked over so naturally all the guys attacked the "bulldozer"

it was so scary! Because we were injured, we left at half time :headache: :sad2: :eek:

I had to read that twice. I thought you were the one that caused the injury and I just kept saying, not her, not her??? ;) I shall not read posts after 10pm any longer....

Go gators!

Oh that stinks!!
I can only imagine how that place is like....Pete has told me tho.
He wants to take Lil Pete to a game this year.
Hope you guys feel better!!

This family from Louisiana, of course, are big LSU fans. We had to skip the first game when it was moved up to a morning game to accommodate a certain hurricane evacuation then a postponement of the second game due to damage in Tiger stadium. As you know, this next game is in jeopardy due to Hurricane Ike. To us it doesn't even seem as if the football season is even started, and we have no clue how good or bad our Tigers are! I guess we'll actually need jackets by the time we make our first home game.

I had to read that twice. I thought you were the one that caused the injury and I just kept saying, not her, not her??? ;) I shall not read posts after 10pm any longer....

:rotfl: seeing my fight would be very funny. I am the kind that will crawl up into a ball and take the beating :confused3

Oh that stinks!!
I can only imagine how that place is like....Pete has told me tho.
He wants to take Lil Pete to a game this year.
Hope you guys feel better!!

Thanks!! Growing up I sat in the alumni section with my parents... I have a new appreciation for those seats now! :rotfl: The student section at the Hawaii game was fine, but I guess for big games (ie Miami) it gets a little nuts! I hope you can make it to a game, it's unreal! :banana:

How about ECU v West Virginia? Our cousin's Alma Mater, and he's all fired up about their win against Virginia Tech....

This was a great game! Of course, now that there has been a day to soak in the win, the newspaper headlines around here are more interested in the antics of security...go figure :confused3

You played TULANE! Come on! :confused:

Hey you guys played Southern Miss and didn't look much better. Nor did you look too great against ULM. Not that you won't be good once you get your offense clicking, but we didn't look to shabby against Clemson now did we?

Hey you guys played Southern Miss and didn't look much better. Nor did you look too great against ULM. Not that you won't be good once you get your offense clicking, but we didn't look to shabby against Clemson now did we?

No, you looked quite well against Clemmons. Hence the reason I made my previous statement. Maybe y'all were coming off the high of pushing around the purple people eaters. If y'all played as well against Tulane as you did against Clemmons, you would be in front of us in the polls right now, that's all I'm saying. Southern Miss is traditionally a sleeper team, like USF, UCF that will sneak up and bite you, unlike Tulane. If you are going strictly by score, then you didn't really watch the game. I watched/listened to both games, as I always do. I grew up in Florida, I am more unbiased than most Auburn folk. I grew up hating Florida. (Although being around Pete has softened me a bit)

No, you looked quite well against Clemmons. Hence the reason I made my previous statement. Maybe y'all were coming off the high of pushing around the purple people eaters. If y'all played as well against Tulane as you did against Clemmons, you would be in front of us in the polls right now, that's all I'm saying. Southern Miss is traditionally a sleeper team, like USF, UCF that will sneak up and bite you, unlike Tulane. If you are going strictly by score, then you didn't really watch the game. I watched/listened to both games, as I always do. I grew up in Florida, I am more unbiased than most Auburn folk. I grew up hating Florida. (Although being around Pete has softened me a bit)

I know I am just messing with you. I think you diagnosed Bama correctly. They rode that high of beating Clemson all week then came in to the Tulane game completely flat. I think we will end up with a good year. Auburn will too. They just haven't quite got the rhythm figured out on that new no huddle spread offense. A few more weeks and they will have it all together. I did watch part of the Auburn game BTW. And Southern Miss has the same issue right now. They have a brand new coach and a brand new offense as well. If their wide receivers could catch it could have been scary for Auburn. And trust me I know all about the Eagles. They have snuck up on Bama a few times. But Tulane is better than they have been also. Bob Toledo coached at UCLA before he got the Tulane gig so he knows how to coach. But anyway I should quit making excuses we just played flat.

Wow there have already been two huge running plays in Purdue - Oregon game - 1st score at :15 into the game - Oregon 0 - Purdue 7.

:cool1:

ECU is ranked now! Thanks guys for getting me interested in the college game again -- now it's 3-7.

I'm gonna watch the Auburn game tonight. It'd better be good Jen.

Buffalo beat Temple 30-28 today - gotta start going to those games. I forgot to mention, Buffalo won on a last minute Hail Mary play! :cool1:

council.gif

Wow there have already been two huge running plays in Purdue - Oregon game - 1st score at :15 into the game - Oregon 0 - Purdue 7.

:cool1:

ECU is ranked now! Thanks guys for getting me interested in the college game again -- now it's 3-7.

I'm gonna watch the Auburn game tonight. It'd better be good Jen.

Buffalo beat Temple 30-28 today - gotta start going to those games. I forgot to mention, Buffalo won on a last minute Hail Mary play! :cool1:

council.gif

I saw that Buffalo play....

We are getting ready for the game, Chris and CJ are outside putting up the screen so we can watch it in 14ft glory....
img0438va2.jpg

img0439kc5.jpg

img0440tu5.jpg

img0440

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter