Official DIS-Bride & Groom/'Mooners Meet & Greet- ONLY 4 MONTHS-Get in on the FUN!

We have decided October & Charleston. Thats all thats been agreed upon. We have considered the first and second weekend (Columbus because more might be able to get off work for longer)....

I PMed you back DisneyFairy19:hug:

hi all...I haven't been talking on this thread lately, b/c some things have been "in the works" and I didn't want to say anything until it was for sure. Bobby and I talked a lot lately about going back to Disney if we could get the 40% off code applied to us. we want a honeymoon redo! haha. well, we FINALLY got it through today (i think haha) and I am going to be saving each and every penny I have so that we can go (we dont have to pay until like dec. 9th) so...that means a dis meet is out for me :sad1: I'm so sorry you guys...I want to meet you all so bad....but if it were you...charlestown or disney...hehe I think we can all agree on one thing here! Hopefully there will be another meet later when I will have money, and maybe it will be closer to me so i wouldn't have to fly/spend more money. I am SO sad and deliberated about it for awhile, trust me...I am so sad about not being able to meet you all! AAHHH! :guilty:

Heather I totally dont blame you-- go to Disneyworld and get that magical Honeymoon that you & Bobby deserve. It makes me really glad that you all are able to do that-- because you definately DO deserve it!! :hug:

Heatherlynn - I'm just excited that you got the guy who once asked "Isn't WDW just like a big Six Flags?” to make plans to go back so soon! You are a lucky lady... :goodvibes

maggimus and lurkyloo- thanks for the re-assurances! this just means yall will have another TR to read at the end of the year! haha. i do want to meet you all so bad though. maybe the next meet can be in New Orleans! I can play tour guide! :cheer2: haha. I know yall will have a great time and come back with all sorts of stories to tell! I am very excited about AKL, never been and reluctant to try something that is NOT the GF...so we shall see!

As of right now, BG and I still plan on coming.... We are really looking forward to meeting you all...:yay:

i wont be able to make it :sad1: DH will be deployed and i will possibly be out of town with the military too. i hope to make the next one.

i wont be able to make it :sad1: DH will be deployed and i will possibly be out of town with the military too. i hope to make the next one.

That stinks-- we will remember you though. Hopefully you can make it to the next one!:goodvibes

Hi Maggie, me and DH and Selena and the peanut (yet to be named) are in. As a matter of fact, Andrew has been talking about playing golf and getting excited about the trip. It will be our only big trip this year. At least that's what it looks like for now. Money is REALLY tight and with the baby coming, we know how expensive it was 11 years ago... I can only imagine what it's going to be like now... ;) But we are definitely coming to the meet. :-)

Can we make a final decision on a date? Should we just say Columbus Day weekend to make it easier for the teachers? I wouldn't have to take Selena out of school for 2 days... she falls behind in homework too easily.

I was just looking up the dates for Columbus Day weekend... it is the first weekend in October. Columbus Day is on 10/8... so the weekend would be from 10/5 - 10/7 or 10/8 depending on whether everyone stayed until Sun or Mon. We are planning on staying until Mon, as of now anyway. ;) The hotel we looked at on Orbitz was Holiday Inn CHARLESTON-RIVERVIEW. The price is still $94.33/night. Pretty good if you ask me... especially for the location and it has a shuttle into downtown. :thumbsup2 Just wanted to let you all know that the prices I had posted earlier are actually the prices for the holiday weekend. :goodvibes Yay!!! :yay:

Columbus Day weekend works for us!

We are heading to WDW from Sept. 29-Oct 1.... I can't wait for 2 special weekends in a row! :goodvibes

You are? If we have ample funds (which is a big IF ;) ) we're going to be in WDW from Sept 26-30. Maybe we'll end up meeting 2 weekends in a row :goodvibes

If Disney offers free dining in September then we may end up going (present to myself...;) DH doesnt know it yet)...

If Disney offers free dining in September then we may end up going (present to myself...;) DH doesnt know it yet)...

Yeah, we'll only go if we can get a good AP rate at one of the Deluxes. DF has off from school Sept 26, 27, and 28. We thought that it would be nice to go and use our APs one last time. However, I'd need to take off time from work, and I don't even know where I'll be working... so that's why our plans are up in the air. That'd be fun though if a lot of us went. We could have 2 Dis meets :woohoo:

That sounds great Jen! We can meet there too!! Maggie, you should definately have your DH give that to you for your birthday! I am sure once he finds out it is WDW and how many other great people will be there (like me and Jen ;) ), he will be packing his bags!!! :lmao:

BTW - Last Labor Day (2006) we had a great rate of $130 / night (inc. taxes) at the WL!!:banana: :banana: I am hoping to get something like that again. Right now, we have $204/night at the WL...:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter