***Official March 2021 Thread***

Hey! We have 4 friends going March 25-30 for a girls’ trip celebrating two of us finishing our doctorates! Three of us have never been without kids. I went once back in 2000 before my kids were born. So we are all excited to enjoy Disney planning for only what WE want to do. lol

We are staying at CBR to have Skyliner access. I stayed there for 10 days in June 2019 with my family and had to watch those things flying over us everyday empty.....so I’m excited to actually get to ride them! None of the rest of our group have stayed there before. I’m the Disney fan in the group, and they are all happy to leave the planning to me. We have 4 day park hoppers but so wish we could have squeezed in a 5th day. Our flights were booked on frequent flyer points, so we didn’t have as any options for returning home as we would have liked. So that day we will just get up and enjoy a nice, leisurely breakfast at the Riviera before boarding the ME to go home.

Thank you!

This upcoming trip will just be the two of us....just cannot wait for it!

No trouble with ADR’s. I did a few online, of course and I could only do 8. When we got to the restaurants we explained we needed 10. Since it was 4 kids, there wasn’t any trouble. All we did was add a high chair and another chair!!

Glad you didn't have trouble with ADRs. I keep hearing some people are struggling to get ADRs for more than 6 people. We have 7 adults (well one is 15) so I was getting worried. I'm not even sure I will have to make any ADRs (ecept for arrival day for my daughter and I if we decide to eat somewhere by ourselves), but want to be prepared in case I do.

I can't believe we are less than 3 months out (85 days!). My daughter and I still haven't been able to get together to make our ears either. Got to definitely make time for that!

Quick Spring Break trip 3/13-3/17 at Pop Century

Will by my 6 yr old's 1st trip. This was supposed to be a Disneyland trip but with how strict Gov. Newsom is I don't know if they will ever open up(being dramatic, I know).

Last edited:
Quick Spring Break trip 3/13-3/17 at Pop Century

Will by my 6 yr old's 1st trip. This was supposed to be a Disneyland trip but with how strict Gov. Newsom is I don't know if they will ever open up(being dramatic, I know).

Got you added to the list. I have a niece who lives in LA and she is going nuts. She had finally benn able to go back to one of her jobs as a server and that didn't last long before they were ordered to stay home again. She is actually going on this trip with us in MArch so I hope they get relief soon so she can still come.

Hi Bama Mom, This is another bama mom going to Disney 3/21-3/27 at Pop with DD 13 and DH. Hoping to make up for the same week that got cancelled last year!

Hi Bama Mom, This is another bama mom going to Disney 3/21-3/27 at Pop with DD 13 and DH. Hoping to make up for the same week that got cancelled last year!

Hello Bamaqueen. Got you added to the list. Seems we are trip twinsies this trip, the dates and resort both.

Our flight prices dropped. I wasn't going to worry about changing them because I am not sure I would use the credit before it expired, in which case it would be wasted either way, but my daughter may be flying somewhere before then so I went ahead and did it so she could get the credit. Who knows, maybe I'll get to go somewhere before they expire. We each ended up with a $70.00 credit because both flight prices changed. I could have gotten us each an extra $30.00 but we would have had to drive to atlanta instead of Nashville. Nashville is a little over 2 hours closer. Unfortunately southwest doesn't fly out of the airport an hour away from me.

Got you added to the list. I have a niece who lives in LA and she is going nuts. She had finally benn able to go back to one of her jobs as a server and that didn't last long before they were ordered to stay home again. She is actually going on this trip with us in MArch so I hope they get relief soon so she can still come.
As much as I hate it for those of us that can't visit I hate it worse for the people that live there and have lost income and jobs because of all this. I will keep your niece in my thoughts and I hope things start looking up for her!

As much as I hate it for those of us that can't visit I hate it worse for the people that live there and have lost income and jobs because of all this. I will keep your niece in my thoughts and I hope things start looking up for her!
Thanks. She literally got to go back to work for a week before they were shut down again. Thankfully she has some freelance jobs she is able to do from home on the side to help with things but it's still so tough on them all.

Just booked a trip for our family and my brother's family for 3/12-3/16, using tickets originally intended for April 2020. Staying at CBR for the first time. Totally unsure what to expect rules/policy wise--not even sure if PH will be an option then? ADRs seem completely critical versus pre-COVID times. I thought waiting this long to go would mean we could plan as normal, but now I'm relearning everything!

Just booked a trip for our family and my brother's family for 3/12-3/16, using tickets originally intended for April 2020. Staying at CBR for the first time. Totally unsure what to expect rules/policy wise--not even sure if PH will be an option then? ADRs seem completely critical versus pre-COVID times. I thought waiting this long to go would mean we could plan as normal, but now I'm relearning everything!

Hello. Got you added to the list. PH is available but it has restrictions. Hopping is allowed after 2:00pm as long as the park you're hopping to isn't at capacity. You still have to have reservations for your first park of the day though.

We are going 3/21 to 3/26. Staying at CSR. Rescheduled from December. We are Disneyland APs. Hoping things are calmer by the.

We are going the 13-20th, staying at Poly. This is our first visit since buying into DVC in November. We will only do four park days most likely with a couple of resort only days and a day at Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter