"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
49D Until Our Disney Christmas Vacation! :santa:
Getting closer to 30D! :woohoo:
I am a week ahead of you so each time you post I get excited! I just got a new lightweight sweatshirt for at night and it happens to match my rose gold ears PERFECT!!

I am a week ahead of you so each time you post I get excited! I just got a new lightweight sweatshirt for at night and it happens to match my rose gold ears PERFECT!!

Ha! I sooooooo want those Rose Gold Ears! I had 2 PP check while there, no luck. Hoping I can snag some while there, but not very optimistic.

Thinking about lightweight sweetheart with Minnie appliqué (purchased fabric) to go with my Ugly Sweater Ears I just purchased vs the long sleeved tee I bought.

Ha! I sooooooo want those Rose Gold Ears! I had 2 PP check while there, no luck. Hoping I can snag some while there, but not very optimistic.

Thinking about lightweight sweetheart with Minnie appliqué (purchased fabric) to go with my Ugly Sweater Ears I just purchased vs the long sleeved tee I bought.
I just realized that outfit isn't even for the MVMCP so makes zero sense, that is how excited I am getting! My DH got them for me for my birthday, probably paid extra but OH WELL LOL

I just realized that outfit isn't even for the MVMCP so makes zero sense, that is how excited I am getting! My DH got them for me for my birthday, probably paid extra but OH WELL LOL

I have been purchasing t-shirts for my family. I just realized last night that I have more shirts that days, but missing a few colorso_O. :rotfl:Now that says a lot. I'm soooo STINKING EXCITED! :santa:

Is there anything different about the last party of the year on 12/22? I am trying to decide on either 12/21 or 22nd?

Thanks

Is there anything different about the last party of the year on 12/22? I am trying to decide on either 12/21 or 22nd?

Thanks
As mentioned, they will likely both sell out. And in terms of events and offerings, there will be no difference between the 2 parties.

yes, magic shots

Magic Shots are photos taken of you in the parks and some magic is added to them later by Disney PhotoPass. All Magic Shots, animated, are part of your MM (Memory Maker/PhotoPass).

You can see this thread, Post #1, for MNSSHP Magic Shots.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...-so-scary-halloween-party-boo-to-you.3580223/

I will update this thread, Post #1 when details are released for MVMCP 2017.

Here is the list from last year's MVMCP.
  • Begin the party merry and bright with a photo at the entrance of Magic Kingdom Park, where a few jubilant favorites from “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” welcome you to the celebration!
  • Your favorite fashionable fairy is ready for the most wonderful time of the year. With a little yuletide pixie dust, she can appear in your photo on Main Street, U.S.A. during the party.
  • A few of the toy soldiers from “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” are marching through the winter wonderland in your photo at Magic Kingdom Park when you visit a photographer on Main Street, U.S.A during the party. You’ll receive a Magic Shot and an Animated Magic Shot!
  • The Kringle Crew is known for dancing merrily in a new old-fashioned way on Main Street, U.S.A, and now they’re doing the Candy Cane Twist all the way into your photo during the party when you’re rockin’ around the Magic Kingdom Park Christmas tree.
  • During the party, Jack Skellington’s ghost dog Zero from “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” will materialize in an Animated Magic Shot when you take a photo in front of the Haunted Mansion.

My girlfriend and I will be going to the Nov. 14th party. My interest is not in the character meets and greets AT ALL---I'm there for the shorter lines on rides and because the party was cheaper than a 1-day MK ticket. So everybody else go stand and wait for the Seven Dwarves for hours and let me get to the attractions!

Magic Shots are photos taken of you in the parks and some magic is added to them later by Disney PhotoPass. All Magic Shots, animated, are part of your MM (Memory Maker/PhotoPass).

You can see this thread, Post #1, for MNSSHP Magic Shots.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...-so-scary-halloween-party-boo-to-you.3580223/

I will update this thread, Post #1 when details are released for MVMCP 2017.

Here is the list from last year's MVMCP.
  • Begin the party merry and bright with a photo at the entrance of Magic Kingdom Park, where a few jubilant favorites from “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” welcome you to the celebration!
  • Your favorite fashionable fairy is ready for the most wonderful time of the year. With a little yuletide pixie dust, she can appear in your photo on Main Street, U.S.A. during the party.
  • A few of the toy soldiers from “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” are marching through the winter wonderland in your photo at Magic Kingdom Park when you visit a photographer on Main Street, U.S.A during the party. You’ll receive a Magic Shot and an Animated Magic Shot!
  • The Kringle Crew is known for dancing merrily in a new old-fashioned way on Main Street, U.S.A, and now they’re doing the Candy Cane Twist all the way into your photo during the party when you’re rockin’ around the Magic Kingdom Park Christmas tree.
  • During the party, Jack Skellington’s ghost dog Zero from “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” will materialize in an Animated Magic Shot when you take a photo in front of the Haunted Mansion.
Last year included those shots plus:
A giant Christmas Bulb in the Castle Hub Area
Mistletoe in the Fireworks Plaza
Snow Globe - Main Street
Ugly Christmas Sweater - Fantasyland

I'll update 2017 after the first party on Character Locator

My girlfriend and I will be going to the Nov. 14th party. My interest is not in the character meets and greets AT ALL---I'm there for the shorter lines on rides and because the party was cheaper than a 1-day MK ticket. So everybody else go stand and wait for the Seven Dwarves for hours and let me get to the attractions!

I feel somewhat similarly. I've been to a Christmas party before and just couldn't bring myself to wait 45-60 minutes for a character. I don't care how rare they are. I'm going to line up before the party starts to meet Jack as Sandy Claws, though. So I can at least meet one "special" character. Maybe Scrooge at the end of the night.

Last year included those shots plus:
A giant Christmas Bulb in the Castle Hub Area
Mistletoe in the Fireworks Plaza
Snow Globe - Main Street
Ugly Christmas Sweater - Fantasyland

I'll update 2017 after the first party on Character Locator

@kennythepirate

Thanks for stopping by! LOVE CL and use it for all of my trips! :santa:
Looking forward to 1st party and your FB posts too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter