"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWS

NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER DISNEY WORLD PARK HOURS UPDATED!

Disney World has updated its park hours for November and early December. More FP+ are now probably available for many days and many parks. If a park added hours, you’ll find that it also added Fastpasses for that time frame.

Was able to get all the fast passes I needed this morning at 6 am. Only took about 15 minutes, thank goodness. Kept waking up starting at 4:30 thinking it was time.

Got FOP for a bit later in the day than I wanted, but at least I got it.

Now I just need to agonize over all my dining reservations and cut one or two.

Oh yeah, and wait until the first Christmas party so I can make my plan.

Was able to get all the fast passes I needed this morning at 6 am. Only took about 15 minutes, thank goodness. Kept waking up starting at 4:30 thinking it was time.

Keep your eyes open for park hours changing because mine changed and I got better times for FP and allowed me to keep my ADR's and able to get every FP I wanted. So if your looking for changing times keep and eye out.

Keep your eyes open for park hours changing because mine changed and I got better times for FP and allowed me to keep my ADR's and able to get every FP I wanted. So if your looking for changing times keep and eye out.

Ooh yeah that reminds me. I did see that park hours had changed but I haven't yet compared with my notes to see what changed. I need to do that. But I made my fast passes this morning so nothing new would have been added since then, right?

Ooh yeah that reminds me. I did see that park hours had changed but I haven't yet compared with my notes to see what changed. I need to do that. But I made my fast passes this morning so nothing new would have been added since then, right?

I wouldn't believe so but I would just keep checking to see if others open up and also try doing less people or different combinations

NEWS

NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER DISNEY WORLD PARK HOURS UPDATED!

Disney World has updated its park hours for November and early December. More FP+ are now probably available for many days and many parks. If a park added hours, you’ll find that it also added Fastpasses for that time frame.
THANK YOU! I scored 2 8am (ish) 7DMT FPs for our 2 mornings in the Magic Kingdom!! Seriously, so much thanks! I couldn't get it at all, and then I missed the FOP dump a few weeks ago, but now- SCORE!!

Has anyone see any restaurants open yet for the extra hours? Was hoping to get breakfast at crystal palace, but either already gone or didn’t open yet.

No I downloaded it here without issue. I wonder if the fact that I am on android (not iTunes) made a difference...?

I agree it is dangerous, especially with easy access to a US address for shipping!

I'm an android too, so maybe that makes a difference. I didn't even know about the app until I was down in the parks, where I downloaded it. My friend just uses me to look up stuff on the app for her lol.

Can you have them sent to a Disney resort? Do they have the Christmas sequinned ears out yet? The green one?

I don't think they'd have the Christmas ears out yet, when we did Halloween and Christmas a few years ago, I was able to get the green ears the start of November and everyone was asking about them but I saw them out early. The gift shop in the resort had the Christmas stuff front and center even though it was October 30th or something.

I checked the hours for my trip and only get an extra hour the one night at MK, they did add a second showing for ROL but we're doing the dining package with first showing anyways so that doesn't matter. That kinda sucks, was hoping for longer hours in Epcot.

Was it early or late in your trip? TIA!

I am trying to buy our first MVMCP tickets for mid December. I am making sure I choose the correct delivery option for what I want. I'm being offered (I don't want them mailed, etc):

Print at Home
Email (this says I have to present my CC and the email to the park entrance to get my tickets, but then says if I have Magic Bands, I can skip this step and just tap in at the gate).

I do NOT want any extra steps! We will be staying onsite and have Magic Bands. It is easiest just to do Print at Home and then enter the ticket numbers into MDE so they will linked to our Magic Bands? Or do I do option 2 and HOPE that they are linked and I don't have to present my CC etc? Anyone who has done this, please advise!! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter