OFFICIAL MNSSHP Guest List - 2011

We'll be there 9/23!! Just bought the tickets today!:cheer2:

Palekaiko/DBF & me/Costumes TBD/Polynesian

Oct. 16! DD8 will be Jessie and DS6 will be Woody. Still trying to come up with something simple for me and DH. I really hope it doesn't rain, but at least the kids will have giant hats to protect them. :rotfl2: Can't wait!

I'm going twice!

October 2
Praise2Him/DD, DDaughter-in-law, DSister, DAunt, DCousin/???/Beach Club

November 1
Praise2Him/DH, DD/Tie Dye Halloween t-shirts/Offsite

Just ordered tickets for my girlfriend and myself for 10/23. Our first MNSSHP! Not sure if we are going to get dressed or not.

Me & Bellerina13 are going September 20. It will be my 7th & her first. Bought the tickets today & can't wait. I just hope they add some new stuff to the party this year, that would just add to everything. Staying at Pop 12-22.

If all goes well, September 30th and October 2nd ^_^
I'll be there with some friends and my mum (her first time at MNSSHP :goodvibes)

+Rosetta+/Haunted Mansion stretching room Dancer & Esmeralda/hotel tba

I'm making Fairy Mary for mum, she's super excited XD

Hope to see Fellow DisBoarders there ^_^

... is up and current to this point!!!

We plan to be there the 27th. Our first party. Looking forward to it!

We are planning to be there the 13th...:cool1:
Depending on the money situation MAYBE the 16th too!
Now to work on the costumes....ideas?
It will be mom (54) and myself (35) and we will be flying so nothing heavy, bulky or hot!

Planning on the 27th, I even made dinner reservations for Liberty Tree tavern for 5:15 in hopes that it would be a MNSSHP night.

I just need to know what month you three are talking about.

We've got tickets for Sept. 30th AND Oct. 7th!!

My 71 year old dad will be joining us on October 7th!! I'm so excited to share with him and my two DS!! :lovestruc

got our tickets!!!, Sept the 20th(my Bday) and the 23rd:cool1::cool1: it was sooner then i imagin,but gave me a reason to call home:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter