**Official NOVEMBER 2021 Check in thread

My four pack is hitting Universal for the first time ever Nov 19-21 (Loews stay with Express Unlimited - short 2 days there so figure lets knock out as much as possible with minimal queue waiting).

Then we will transfer to CBR the 21st-27th with 6 day hoppers.

This will be our third trip to WDW after back to back trips to DL in 2015/2016 and our second stay at CBR - gonna be difficult not to stay at a skyliner property for us. The convenience of a 6 minute ride to entrances at HS and 12 minutes to EC via gondola is hard to beat!

Haven’t told the kids DD14 and DS11 yet, but thinking about surprising them with the news on my birthday coming up 7/21. Will be vacationing on Mackinac Island that day also so what a unique day and setting to give them the fun news.

My four pack is hitting Universal for the first time ever Nov 19-21 (Loews stay with Express Unlimited - short 2 days there so figure lets knock out as much as possible with minimal queue waiting).

Then we will transfer to CBR the 21st-27th with 6 day hoppers.

This will be our third trip to WDW after back to back trips to DL in 2015/2016 and our second stay at CBR - gonna be difficult not to stay at a skyliner property for us. The convenience of a 6 minute ride to entrances at HS and 12 minutes to EC via gondola is hard to beat!

Haven’t told the kids DD14 and DS11 yet, but thinking about surprising them with the news on my birthday coming up 7/21. Will be vacationing on Mackinac Island that day also so what a unique day and setting to give them the fun news.
That all sounds like fun! Happy early birthday!

Nov 5-7 Hilton Disney Springs
Nov 7-13 Disney's Yacht Club
DH, myself, 3 DDs, 1 DSL, 1 DGD, 1 niece, BFF's family of 6

Our first day there will be November 20th which is the last day of Food and Wine. Has anyone been there on the last day? Currently we're at AK but will change it if others don't think it will be too nuts. Would love any thoughts on this! thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter