Official November 2021!

I know you weren't asking me but I think we are going to skip the parks for thanksgiving day proper - that being said - Space 220 is 10000% on our Must Do List for this trip. My kid's head will pop off his shoulders if they pull off the theming the way I'm hoping.

I'm sure the food will be ok - but man I can't wait to get into that restaurant.

We’ve had a great time at Epcot and AK on past Thanksgivings. I prefer Epcot because we are staying at BC, but I think HS is a good alternative because it’s so festive at holiday time and it’s still walking distance.

Any thoughts on your thanksgiving park? I was thinking HS if I can’t get dinner at Space 220.
Right now we are at AK that day, I just started to think about meals. I’ve never been to Disney during major holidays and throw COVID uncertainties into the mix, no fast passes at this time, and restaurant availability uncertainty, I’ve been going back and forth on our park lineup and dining. Usually I have our Disney game plan down, I feel like a newbie on this next trip! The Space 220 restaurant looks awesome, fingers crossed for you!

We’ve had a great time at Epcot and AK on past Thanksgivings. I prefer Epcot because we are staying at BC, but I think HS is a good alternative because it’s so festive at holiday time and it’s still walking distance.

I've always wanted to do a fun "different" restaurant for thanksgiving but my husband stands firmly in the Must Have Turkey and Stuffing camp - we've historically done Whispering Canyon - i'll try campaigning for a new place now and see where he stands at the 60 day mark haha

We are doing our second AK day on Thanksgiving. We love Boma for Thanksgiving dinner hope it is open. We also would like to have a meal at Space 220 on one of our Epcot days. Prefer lunch but will take dinner if that is what we can get.

Booked SSR mid November to take advantage of the walk over to DS for more restaurant options. Though I do hope the boats are running by then because the ride over to POR or FQ for a beignet is lovely & relaxing!! Hoping for good weather to enjoy the fun pools at the resort on our non park day! Also hoping the refurbishment is completed by then - the new rooms look so nice.

Just excited to be planning a trip again and have something to look forward to!

Joining the fun here. Just booked a house (offsite) for 10/24 - 11/7. Plan on doing Universal, SeaWorld and Disney. Hoping for some cooler temps and getting to enjoy Halloween AND Christmas festivities and décor at the parks! Never been this time of the year so we are excited.

Well I switched our resort from BC to Swan! Very excited about the change. Got our park reservations set and we chose HS for Thanksgiving day.

295 days to go!

Joining in, we will be there the Saturday before Thanksgiving to the Saturday after, staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We have never been over Thanksgiving, so preparing for high crowds and loads of Christmas!

Joining in, we will be there the Saturday before Thanksgiving to the Saturday after, staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We have never been over Thanksgiving, so preparing for high crowds and loads of Christmas!

We have the same dates! This will be our 3rd Thanksgiving trip. Yep it's crazy crowded at times, but you cannot beat the atmosphere!

I hope Boma is open by then we have had several Thanksgiving dinners there we absolutely love it!

Not sure if anyone has been waiting but I saw this morning that JetBlue released their fall 2021 schedules, to include November.

This may have happened a few days ago, as I haven't been religiously checking but for those of you that are waiting should check them out.

Hello to all!

Just booked CBR for Nov 21-27 for myself, wife, daughter (14) and son (11) - I was surprised to find all CBR rooms initially sold out already (except pirate rooms which we didn’t want) and originally had us at AoA, but kept checking over the last few days and got lucky grabbing a preferred 2 queen at CBR that had opened up last night.

This particular trip we are beginning at and giving Universal a try for the first time ever, doing 2 nights and 2 park days there with express passes for quicker ride access. We are super devoted to Disney, so it will be interesting to compare and contrast the two park experiences.

Then 6 nights and 5 park days at WDW with hoppers.

Our last WDW visit was March 6-14, 2020. It was such an amazing trip with so many highlights and Disney Magic moments happening that I don’t know if we will ever top it. Not to mention we were there a mere 48 hours before WDW completely shut down due to Covid! We were some of the last to see Disney operating normally and pray it someday gets back to that again.

We have never been during Thanksgiving week so with the holiday and the 50th anniversary kicking off I am anticipating large crowds. This may be the trip for my four pack to actually slow down while in the parks and take in more details other than hitting every ride possible and meeting all the characters (which we know is still not an option at this point anyway).

Regardless, we are looking forward to it. Expectations will certainly be different from our last trip but I also know there are many different ways to enjoy WDW. Definitely not nearly as much advanced planning as I am used to. 😃

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter