Official Online Mythos Party!!!

EmeraldRaptor

Mouseketeer
This party is huge, and it goes on forever! Everybody is invited so join the party, get a Potion of the Gods, and freak out!
*Play's ripping Spider-Man techno theme"
:jester: :jester: :jester:

I'm THERE!!
mp3banner.gif

<center>
partyball.gif
</center>

Barry, h2Ojag, Robert Walker, MsDis, Renee, Diz, Molokai Gram, MIB, suzy, Earl,
CPM, Pathubia, RhondaS, Robvia, kelly and the whole gang are in the House, too!
mollyb.gif
mollyb.gif
dance89a.gif

babyspin.gif
manturn2.gif
spin2.gif
twist.gif

bellydan.gif
danceman.gif
ladyspin.gif
gdance.gif
gdance.gif
mollyb.gif
new2st.gif
sd22.gif

Potion of the Gods for all!!!

Look! It's Spider-Man! He's come to the party! He wants a Potion of the Gods too! Yeah!

"Ripping Spider-Man techno theme continues"
:bounce: :p :bounce: :p

*Tosses a Potion of the Gods to Spider-Man but misses him*

*Spider-Man quickly webs the Potion back to him and chugs half of it down*

POG! POG! POG! Can I be the "I dream of Jeanie" character (!yeah, in my dreams)

Let's party tonight in chat too!

I dunno....I can see the resemblence with the women...but I don't see ANY of these guys being able to dance that well...

Robin, you're out of control!!! :D

Hmmm...Spiderman, potion of the gods flowing freely...Robin and I there...Spiderman would be thanking HIS lucky stars!!!

:eek:

I'm not much of a partier, but I'll give it a try! :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:
Karen

Wouldn't Peter Parker have to attend instead of Spider-man in order for him to enjoy the POG? Spidey ain't got no mouth! Oh dear...would us ladies even give him the time of day as Peter? :p

Could someone order me a margarita from the Alchemy Bar? I'll be over here in the corner watching all you silly people dance. :D

Spidey has no mouth??????

My favorite kind of guy, strong, stuffed and silent!!!!!!
:eek:

Patty

Pass me another POG

36-577525384.gif
Here ya GO, Patty!!

Could someone order me a margarita from the Alchemy Bar? I'll be over here in the corner watching all you silly people dance...
<center>
69-938536354.gif
Keep away from me, you young whippersnappers!!</center>

No, but a really sad song started to play and everybody stopped talking, but then bubba shot the jukebox, he said it played a sad song and it made him cry, he went out to the truck and got his 45, then bubba shot the jukebox. So I guess everything is alright now.

*Replaces Jukebox with one that plays nothing but Spider-Man and Jurassic Park themes and remixes*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter