***Official Planning Thread -DECEMBER 2024 - Welcome all!***

It has been oh so long since I have been able to say this but I’ve officially booked a trip to WDW!!!!!! ◡̈ Nov 30- Dec 7. Split stay between POP & ASMo. Been feverishly reading all I can to get caught up with trip planning since it’s basically a whole new world since my last trip in 2013!! Haha!

It has been oh so long since I have been able to say this but I’ve officially booked a trip to WDW!!!!!! ◡̈ Nov 30- Dec 7. Split stay between POP & ASMo. Been feverishly reading all I can to get caught up with trip planning since it’s basically a whole new world since my last trip in 2013!! Haha!

Welcome! I've added you to the list.

2013, how exciting for you! I hope you have a fun time planning. :)

Thanks. So far it’s going good, but coming from a paper fast pass era it’s a lot to digest ◡̈ We were doing a park a year but life got in the way . I’m trying to get back on track. Went to TDR last May for my 50th so hopefully I can continue the yearly Disney visit going forward. It’s actually cheaper for me to go to Tokyo than USA due to our horrid Canadian dollar, but I had a few grand of gift cards saved up so WDW here I happily come!

We’ll be there December 3-6, currently booked at All-Star Music. Never visited at Xmas time before, and very excited to see all the decorations.

Debating whether to splurge on Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, but with our Canadian dollar it’s so pricey. Probably close to $1k for our family of four.

We’ll be there December 3-6, currently booked at All-Star Music. Never visited at Xmas time before, and very excited to see all the decorations.

Debating whether to splurge on Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, but with our Canadian dollar it’s so pricey. Probably close to $1k for our family of four.
Hi! Fellow Canadian here,
We will be there at same time ◡̈
I feel you on the exchange pain. Only you will know financially if an extra cost would be worth it (I’ve never done Christmas party but will be attending this year) and if not you will still get to see all the amazing decorations and Christmas vibe.

Welcome! You are on the list. That is expensive! Lucky we are only two to pay for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter