***Official September 2021 Thread***

We are going from 9/24-9/30. Heading out of Dodge then...we will be back within the year. We thought it might be to crazy after that due to the 50th celebration. We are 4 adults and all are vaccinated. Staying at the Beach Club Villa's in a two bedroom. So looking forward to this trip.

Airline changed our arrival flights from Friday Sep 3 to Saturday 4, and our return flights from Friday Sep 10 to Saturday Sep 11, so agent had to scramble to change both our arrival and departure dates, staying at ASM. She managed to get a refund for our first night that she put towards a night on our last night, but in a preferred room and we only had to pay a difference of $25. So I guess it worked out?

Airline changed our arrival flights from Friday Sep 3 to Saturday 4, and our return flights from Friday Sep 10 to Saturday Sep 11, so agent had to scramble to change both our arrival and departure dates, staying at ASM. She managed to get a refund for our first night that she put towards a night on our last night, but in a preferred room and we only had to pay a difference of $25. So I guess it worked out?

These airlines are just running amuck!

Just sadly cancelled our Sept 12-20 trip. I can't take the chance with covid cases rising, to travel across the border to a more infected place. I could never forgive myself if I brought the virus back with me and put those I love in danger.
We are now booked for Feb 2022. Hopefully we will be set to go then.

I also received an email from TP which has crowd levels decreasing 9/7-9/14 in all parks from levels of 4-6 down to levels of 1 and 2! Not sure how this is happening with so many resorts at full capacity for that week. Maybe the local guest numbers are expected to drop with COVID numbers rising and kids going back to school...

Well was just looking at resort availability for Sept and there have obviously been quite a few cancellations!

Last edited:
I wonder how impossible it will be to get a reservation?

Crazy impossible
Stupid impossible
HA!

I bought my plane ticket yesterday (June 24). I've been checking the prices since March. Started at $254 then it hovered around $220/$240 for most of May. The highest it got was $285. On Tuesday June 22 the round trip price was $196. On Wednesday it was $201 so I jumped on it. Just a few minutes ago it was $220.
So we're about five weeks away and...

The flight is now $128. $73 less. Perhaps five to six weeks out is the sweet spot.

A little over 5 weeks away! Thought we had everything set in plan and then they dropped the Space220 opening on us. We have Le Cellier booked but will drop that for Space.
I hate the waiting game of when ADRs will open for new restaurants. So suspenseful :scared:

We booked this trip late, when the Remy passholder previews were released, and have had a hard time getting dining reservations for our Sept 26-30 trip. There must be a bunch of people cancelling their trips because we just got a dining reservation for Citrico's on Sept 29th. I had used Touring Plans for the search and was amazed that I could grab the reservation when it became available. :)

The mask rules have changed again.

“Since May, face coverings have been optional for Guests in outdoor common areas, and beginning Thursday, August 19, face coverings will also be optional for Guests in outdoor attractions, outdoor queues and outdoor theaters at Walt Disney World Resort.

As a reminder, face coverings remain required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) while indoors and in Disney buses, monorail and Disney Skyliner, regardless of vaccination status.”

https://blogmickey.com/2021/08/face...s-at-outdoor-attractions-queues-and-theaters/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter