Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time are the celebrity autograph sessions? I know about waiting in the wee small hours to get the paper FP for them - but is there a set time on when to come back? Or are the sessions from morning till night & luck of the draw what time you get (based on where you are in the FP line)?
I believe the FP is for theFP line of their session some celebs have more than one session so you could choose which session you want to FP for like @yulilin3 did. It sort of works like an FP for any show you have a time when you can come back in a window and that time is before the start of the session so when it starts you are already in the FP line and the que gets you in accordingly. I believe the celeb autograph times are also list on the first page.

Real-Time Character Updates from Yulilin:

*Chewie with Ewoks from 8:00a - 10:00a
~ Chewie back at 12:00
~ Ewoks back at 1:00
~ both out until 9:00p
~ CM states to get in line by 7:30p to see them before their sets end for the day
~***at 8:30 this morning, the wait time in line is at 1.5 hours

*Jedi Mickey and Pals
~ character meet times are on MDE but not sure how accurate
~ Jedi Mickey and Leia Minnie rotate meet until 9:00a
~ Donald and Goofy come out for their first rotation at 9:00a
More updated info:^^

Found the chipawoks took a quick picture to show where they are note they are before one mans dream. Picture is not loading will try again later.

Was just told they are having trouble with photo pass ...I think it is a wifi problem...

Ugh. I'm having the exact same issue!! I can let you know in a few days. My daughter just turned five and measure b/w 22-23" bust. The XS is listed at 22-23" I think. My worry is that will give her no room to move and create a tight fight. She typically wears anything b/w a 6-6x, XS, or even S (some brands). I took a roll of the dice and ordered her a SMALL, hoping for the best. If not, then I guess I'll go through the hassle of returning it for the XS.

By the way...8 bucks for shipping. Seriously Ashley? I love the products though.
Thanks. Can u let us know since they r similiar then. Che extra small was 23-25 i thought. I have to look. Can u hit me back when u get it? Would be really cool of u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter