Characters and the mall
Parade
Rebels show FP
Sots FP
Characters
Rebel hangar 630
Shenanigans
Fireworks
Wow, that seems like a good plan. I gotta give it up for you doing all that on Saturday as well. I still dunno if we will actually make it through the 24hr party let alone get up in time to do that much on Saturday....I get cranky if I don't get enough sleep lol. Have fun!

Alright, So I just checked the weather forecast for our disney trip that begins in 8 days.....looks like thunderstorms and rain forecast for weekend 1 of SWW.....We are from Oregon and unaccustomed to the concept of rain not being an all day stay indoors sort of thing. My question is, if rain and thunder stays in the forecast, should I consider cancelling our FTF deluxe package for May 15th? Worried it will not be worth it if nothing happens due to rain :(

Alright, So I just checked the weather forecast for our disney trip that begins in 8 days.....looks like thunderstorms and rain forecast for weekend 1 of SWW.....We are from Oregon and unaccustomed to the concept of rain not being an all day stay indoors sort of thing. My question is, if rain and thunder stays in the forecast, should I consider cancelling our FTF deluxe package for May 15th? Worried it will not be worth it if nothing happens due to rain :(

I'm not a local - they'll be able to give a better answer but personally I'm not that worried at the moment. I see predictions of occasional showers- 20% which is not much and not much predicted for rainfall amounts. I actually always thought most of May comes with predictions of afternoon thunderstorms! They'll blow in, rain and then the sun will come out. I expect the parade to be early enough to not be affected. They do mention that there is an indoor location for the dessert part if it's raining so that's covered. It wouldn't be as nice but it won't be cancelled.

Also, no need to worry about cancelling yet - just wait until a couple days ahead of time and see how the weather predictions are looking then.

8 days out is way, way too early to worry about weather in Florida.

Chances are it will rain somewhere on property during your time there, typically in the afternoon, and typically for a short amount of time. All day rainouts do happen, but they're rare. I wouldn't cancel the package, but if the weather inferes with it, complain to GS and you're likely to get a refund.

Anyone else NOT tell your kids yet...my son has no clue...lol should be fun when I pick him up from school with bags in the car next Thursday........
--that sounds like fun!

Haven't told my youngest 2 yet - and my son has just been killing me with his enthusiasm for Star wars (rewatching Rebels, May the Fourth etc). Waiting for Magic bands to arrive then we are going to tell them. I can handle a couple weeks of - "is it time to go yet?" or "How much longer until Disney?"-considering I started planning this trip 300 something days ago...down to 28 til check in, 32 til our first SWW day! But...DH was out of town today or today would have been a good day to tell them...hmm...he is back tomorrow so- Revenge of the Fifth day good day to break the news? I am having trouble even wanting to wait for MB to get here!

Peekaboo...

BUSY day, I just now caught up with the thread.

I did call this morning at 8:15 on my way to talk to a collegue but was on hold the entire time and then hung up when i got there. He said it was okay, but I'd already hung up. At 9:00 after our meeting on the way back to my office I called again. They answered and i ducked into a conference room and made my Rebel Hanger reservations :)
June 7 at 5:20 and June 13 at 6:30. I tried for 4 on both dates but the 4ish range was sold out.

Then I drove across the state and I'm in a hotel. Am supposed to get up in a few hours so... no talking tomorrow so i don't have to spend 2 hours catching up tomorrow night!! lol

Uh, oh ..... Airfair booked, park tickets purchased, plans, FP+, ADR'S are made. Shows scheduled.
DFTF package booked. Magic Bands have arrived, Leaving in 9 days...... Time to sit back and relax.
But a family member has just yesterday decided to join us. And they want to be included in everthing we are doing. FP+, ADR'S etc, etc..... Yikes !
They have no clue as to what it takes.
Ok, deep breathing......
Now how in the heck do I get them booked for a DFTF package on May 16 ? Which I booked for the rest of us within the first couple of hours it became available.
Deep breathing ...... Just when I thought I was done.
Oh, well..... "Try, I must".
I just need a little more Pixie Dust........

Uh, oh ..... Airfair booked, park tickets purchased, plans, FP+, ADR'S are made. Shows scheduled.
DFTF package booked. Magic Bands have arrived, Leaving in 9 days...... Time to sit back and relax.
But a family member has just yesterday decided to join us. And they want to be included in everthing we are doing. FP+, ADR'S etc, etc..... Yikes !
Ok, deep breathing......
Now how in the heck do I get them booked for a DFTF package on May 16 ? Which I booked for the rest of us within the first couple of hours it became available.
I hope when this person let you know they're joining you that you said something along the lines of "It's unlikely I can add you to most of our reservations, but I'll be happy to try and let you know."

Ok, deep breathing......
If I had some one do that, I'd be tempted to say no. Unless it was my wife, then too bad so sad. While fast passes and meals aren't everything, it might severely limit the fun. If they're asking to be included 100% then it sounds like they aren't the most able to solo it out.

If I had some one do that, I'd be tempted to say no. Unless it was my wife, then too bad so sad. While fast passes and meals aren't everything, it might severely limit the fun. If they're asking to be included 100% then it sounds like they aren't the most able to solo it out.
I think some people just have no idea as to what it takes to do the planning, scheduling and booking of events.
I'm in need of a little Disney Magic......... now's the time for my Fairy Godmother to appear.
I think I'll listen to "Bippity Boppity Boo" as I search for just one more SWW FTF DP or FTF.
May 16th is fast approaching !

DS keeps asking me this year's theme but I can't find it anywhere. Have they not announced it yet or am I missing it?
No real theme this year.

What is the Star Wars dessert party and how do you get a ticket
Check all the information on the first page, there are links to both premium packages and the VIP experience. The packages are booked up but I think the VIP experience is still open

Good Morning All,

Quick question about the FTF Deluxe Premium package. When searching for ADR'S in MDE, I see the FTF Premium package as available, but no mention to the Deluxe Premium Package.

Was anyone able to book the Deluxe Premium Package online, or was that bookable only by phone?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter