Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real-Time Character Updates from Yulilin:

*Chewie with Ewoks from 8:00a - 10:00a
~ Chewie back at 12:00
~ Ewoks back at 1:00
~ both out until 9:00p
~ CM states to get in line by 7:30p to see them before their sets end for the day
~***at 8:30 this morning, the wait time in line is at 1.5 hours

*Jedi Mickey and Pals
~ character meet times are on MDE but not sure how accurate
~ Jedi Mickey and Leia Minnie rotate meet until 9:00a
~ Donald and Goofy come out for their first rotation at 9:00a

*Chipwoks
~ they leave set at 10:20 to prepare for the parade
~ they return after the parade at 11:45
~ last set is at 3:30 and Chipwoks complete their set by 4:00p

*Jedi Council
~ line moves at glacial pace - be prepared (40 minute line)
~ met Anakin
~ Fisto and Windu will meet after the parade

Luke and Leia: roaming Star Tours area
~ spotted by Star Tours around 11:30a

***MDE character times appear to be accurate
More info from yulilin!

@jtowntoflorida: he's not the Luke you are looking for. Will add a photo...
image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Not at all. **sad trombone**

I thought we had earlier information that Luke & Leia weren't coming out until afternoon for the scheduled M&Gs. But this looks like he's a roaming character in the morning? Could that really be true?
That's the info given by an Attendant to Yulilin.

Scheduling-wise, Luke and Leia are ready to go for the motorcade. They aren't going to be allowed to hang around backstage until 4:00. So, that's why they are onstage roaming around.

Jedi Mickey and Pals end their set at 4:00 because H&V Jedi dinner begins at that time.

I will be able to get an extra boba poster if anyone wants to trade. Have to see which other ds wants. I would guess chewie or Yoda (he's not a with fan...lol)

Scheduling-wise, Luke and Leia are ready to go for the motorcade. They aren't going to be allowed to hang around backstage until 4:00. So, that's why they are onstage roaming around.

THAT IS SO AWESOME! I was scared that we'd never have a chance to meet them with them only being out for 3 1/2 hours.

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!

I'm flopping in the Art of Animation building after the parade to Cool off. I scored free cups of ice water at the Joffreys coffee booth opposite Toy story Mania. There is lots of Air Conditioning and acres of Carpet to collapse on and cool off. After I finish my drinks I'll probably go to Man's Dream and Collapse again...

Signed, Buzzy the Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter