Official Wine & Dine 2018

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned that stuff could be at the character warehouse next week. I don’t know that there is any way to know for sure though.

We made it to Florida. Excited to head over to the expo in the morning.
Yeah there is never a way to know for sure what goes to the warehouse and what doesn’t or how long it takes.

I also put 13-14 for the 10 and am in F. I'm fine with that because I have no desire to get trampled by faster people.
However, on the 5k I'm in B. And I'm pretty sure I put the same time as my 10k time. So I will most likely drop myself back a corral tomorrow morning.

I have the exact same Corral's. I just can't figure out the F if that's the last one for the 10k but B in the 5k? I've never been so far back in the 10K nor so early in the 5K . Guess we'll see tomorrow!

Taxing to the gate now. Resemble the redeye I took thanks to two bumpy flights. Def see a nap at CoP this afternoon and I'll catch it later in the week and not sleep :coffee: at least I won't have issues with jet lag.

My friend is signed up but can't make race weekend, and his party ticket didn't get forwarded to his new address. What are the chances I can get them to re-issue the party ticket to me at the expo. I'll have him on the phone while I'm there if it helps.

So disappointed that the I did it shirts are tech shirts. I don't need another tech shirt for the race, I liked the cotton I got 2 years ago and wear it often.

I did get a half I did it magnet at least and then a w&d pin. Wasn't too busy, just left.

So disappointed that the I did it shirts are tech shirts. I don't need another tech shirt for the race, I liked the cotton I got 2 years ago and wear it often.

I did get a half I did it magnet at least and then a w&d pin. Wasn't too busy, just left.
The dopey I did it this year was like a blend. It wasn’t cotton but wasn’t tech. I forget what they call it. I didn’t even really look at the I did it shirts this time.

I'm super bummed by this! I'm not going to the expo until tomorrow (hooray work!) and I really wanted an "I Did It" shirt but I won't wear a teach shirt regularly like I would with a cotton shirt. Hopefully I can get a magnet still!

I had fun handing out medals this morning! I suck at it though. I’m good at getting it stuck on ears (human, not Mickey!) and glasses. I really have a new appreciation for the volunteers. They work really hard! The amount of thank yous we got from runners was just simply amazing. Saw @Dis_Yoda and also @rteetz from afar. There were a few other Dis members, but I’m sorry I can’t remember your user names. It’s not you. It’s me. I’m really good at remembering faces, but not names. Weirdest thing was people yelling out my Instagram name as they went by!

Side note.....not cool that Westin Galloway stole the thunder and sprinted ahead to rob someone else of a 1st place finish.

I had fun handing out medals this morning! I suck at it though. I’m good at getting it stuck on ears (human, not Mickey!) and glasses. I really have a new appreciation for the volunteers. They work really hard! The amount of thank yous we got from runners was just simply amazing. Saw @Dis_Yoda and also @rteetz from afar. There were a few other Dis members, but I’m sorry I can’t remember your user names. It’s not you. It’s me. I’m really good at remembering faces, but not names. Weirdest thing was people yelling out my Instagram name as they went by!

Side note.....not cool that Westin Galloway stole the thunder and sprinted ahead to rob someone else of a 1st place finish.

He and his fiancée Carissa are perfect for each other because they’re both ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter