Oh boy we are in our 9 month window

Doodlebug939 said:
I didnt realize that they are the "gods" of the Navy. :rotfl2:

Isnt that the truth! My husband is also Navy. Hes a couple months from contacting the detailer and I am already nervous! I fear though they are going to say he needs to do a year in Iraq. He flies the prowler so he has the highest security clearance and for some reason they are sending everyone we know from the Prowler community to Iraq. Good Luck!

Just checking back in. So far no orders! My husband is going to call the detailor this week. So hopefully good bad or ugly we might have an idea. I will keep you informed.

Checking back in...our Hawaii orders got pulled. We are less than 6 months out and no orders yet!!

rparmfamily said:
Checking back in...our Hawaii orders got pulled. We are less than 6 months out and no orders yet!!

Oh no I hate when that happens. Any idea when you will hear something?

Doodlebug939 said:
Oh no I hate when that happens. Any idea when you will hear something?

DH says anyday now. :confused3

When do you guys find out? I'm a wee bit stressed about getting my house all cleaned up, packed,etc. I have so much junk! :rotfl:

Oh and we were in Maine at the same time, DH was w/VP-8. :goodvibes I lived in the new housing on base, it was beautiful! We PCSed in 2003 too. I :love: Maine and miss it!

rparmfamily said:
DH says anyday now. :confused3

When do you guys find out? I'm a wee bit stressed about getting my house all cleaned up, packed,etc. I have so much junk! :rotfl:

Oh and we were in Maine at the same time, DH was w/VP-8. :goodvibes I lived in the new housing on base, it was beautiful! We PCSed in 2003 too. I :love: Maine and miss it!

My husband was in VQ-11 in Maine. I think it was considered a TAR squadron. Florida or Hawaii sounds fabulous. My husband called his detailor and she/he is on leave. Who knew that the "gods" took a break too. :rotfl2: So we are still waiting.

I can't believe you are still waiting for orders! I think the Navy is running out of money LOL...they are going to make all of us wait until Oct probably!

(web orders are still not up for DH!)

I hope you ladies don't mind me joining in on this discussion. MY DH picked his orders back in June but his detailer won't cut them until Oct due to budget issues. Nothing like trying to get everything done in just a few months.

I hope everyone gets the orders they want. :wizard:

Momma Rabbit said:
I hope you ladies don't mind me joining in on this discussion. MY DH picked his orders back in June but his detailer won't cut them until Oct due to budget issues. Nothing like trying to get everything done in just a few months.

I hope everyone gets the orders they want. :wizard:

I have heard that is happening a lot these days. Where are you guys going?
This last set of Jass orders showed STILL HM-15 in Texas and now HM-14 in Virginia. Still nOOOOO shore orders. My husband has done 16 years of SEA duty. So we are holding out AGAIN til next month for some shore orders. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter