oh my gosh.. tried book 4 times.. getting we are working on it...

I still can’t get past the dwarves. I do own resale and need to borrow. I have never had an issue borrowing the first time I book. Usually if I modify and need to borrow extra points I have an issue.

Ugh. Now, I need to call today. Busy day at work and probably won’t get to it until the afternoon. Add this to the fact that I am only a few points short of booking a boardwalk view vs. a standard bc of the borrowing restrictions I am a little😡.

Of course this doesn’t stop me from asking DH everyday should we add on direct at AKV or resale BLT😂

Seriously, how many times will we have an IT issue with DVC system this year? Down again today.

This issue isn't exclusive to DVC, it's Disney in general. Was up at midnight to book dining and neither the app nor website would work when trying to book at 60 days and kept giving me server errors when selecting times. The entire system is a disaster.

I had a patient cancel so I was able to call right at 9. My 4 minute wait turned into 35min.
I was trying to add a night in a standard view studio next Nov. I had to borrow and own resale.
Of course the room wasn’t available when it was at 8am. He asked if I wanted to waitlist. I told him I already had it set up.
He looked and my waitlist was already picked up that morning! He was able to add it on, borrow the points and request to merge the nights! Only took 45 minutes🙄

He did say “Oh yeah, we are having issues with resale contracts” This really bothers me. I signed up for resale knowing the restrictions but not getting to use your points unless calling wasn’t a restriction I was aware of😡

He was able to add it on, borrow the points and request to merge the nights! Only took 45 minutes🙄
I had a morning dentist appointment so I'm starting with a predicted 50 minute wait just to talk to a human :sad2:. If they let me borrow from this contract like the rest of my contracts, I could have handled it all online before the system crashed.

7 Dwarfs hard at work............................AGAIN
Disney Vacation Club
Down For Maintenance
We’re Working On It

Sorry, but the Member online booking tool is currently unavailable. We are working on this issue and apologize for any inconvenience.

Please try again later.

I had no idea “issues with resale contracts ” was this much of a problem for so many reasons.
Silly me, I thought they were busy adding on info on member site to prepare for announcement of GFV2 sales or maybe a perk like Annual Pass ! Haha

I was on this morning before 8 to book for next December and Grand Cali was showing up available for every night from today on. I bet that’s why the site is down. I even attempted to book just to see and it let me get to the choose your points page before I backed out. Not good. This is going to create a lot of problems

I had no idea “issues with resale contracts ” was this much of a problem for so many reasons.
Silly me, I thought they were busy adding on info on member site to prepare for announcement of GFV2 sales or maybe a perk like Annual Pass ! Haha

HAHAH. Well, they blocked the trackers at least. So, yay?

I had a patient cancel so I was able to call right at 9. My 4 minute wait turned into 35min.
I was trying to add a night in a standard view studio next Nov. I had to borrow and own resale.
Of course the room wasn’t available when it was at 8am. He asked if I wanted to waitlist. I told him I already had it set up.
He looked and my waitlist was already picked up that morning! He was able to add it on, borrow the points and request to merge the nights! Only took 45 minutes🙄

He did say “Oh yeah, we are having issues with resale contracts” This really bothers me. I signed up for resale knowing the restrictions but not getting to use your points unless calling wasn’t a restriction I was aware of😡

It is frustrating but it does impact direct owners too,,,just not to the same degree.

And, not all owners with resale points have the same issue. I know CMs say that because it does impact resale contracts more.

I do wonder if that is why they can’t fix it because it’s not impacting e ery one?

Having said that, they should have a system in place while it is happening that lets an owner call, borrow points for a specific room ahead of time, and if that doesn’t work, put the points back within a certain timeframe.

After an hour 15 minutes I was able to get the 2 reservations I needed that required borrowing. Each time the member service representative said she had to submit it to her "team" to do the actual borrowing. Apparently, she was also getting an error screen when attempting to borrow.
:guilty: Such a fantastic system.

Interesting that Grand Cal has been removed due to the glitch this morning.

Attachments

• BAD0E3EB-B146-4F6E-A4A8-57557776140B.jpeg
    BAD0E3EB-B146-4F6E-A4A8-57557776140B.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 9
It is frustrating but it does impact direct owners too,,,just not to the same degree.

It impacts everyone when we have this amount of phone support for something that every other hotel group does online. I'm at hours and hours on the phone for issues that competent IT should have handled. It matters when we don't have a system that fairly allows first come - first served. Everyone is impacted by this level of incompetence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter