Ohana Breakfast or Chef Mickey Dinner?

2BEKs

Mouseketeer
We have reservations to several character meals during our 4 day trip in August. Looking over them all - it seems like we are repeating characters quite a bit... and maybe we should drop one or two and do non character meals instead.

I'd love any feedback as to how best to tweak my ADRs to get a change of scenery (characters) and some decent meals.

We're only doing 1 park per day - so hopping isn't an option for us.

Also - NO princesses. DD8 would be mortified if she had to get all frilled up and what not. DS6 doesn't really care, but I know that the princesses are pretty far down on his list too. :lmao:

Current schedule:

MK:
breakfast at Ohana
dinner at Chef Mickey

(keep both? ditch one?)

EPCOT:
Dinner at Garden Grill

AK:
safari breakfast at Tusker House

as of yet, nothing planned for DHS. Suggestions??

so it seems like we'll essentially get Mickey 4 times, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip & Dale, and Lili & Stitch. Is this about right??

Beyond the Princesses - anyone else that we should try to see/have a meal with? or are they mostly out in the park??

Thanks!!!

We were not a fan of CM for dinner. But, you won't find Daisy many other places, if that is one of your priorities. We did love the Ohana breakfast.

I'd keep the 'Ohana breakfast for sure, it is one of the best! A lot of kids don't get "frilled" up for princess meals, and our DS likes them - to an extent.

definitely keep ohanas its one of my favs
my kids both have chef mickey on the top of their list
i am trying garden grill this trip but have not heard anything great about it
hs you might want to try 50's prime or sci fi both lots of fun
tusker house is good my kids are dd9 and ds6 and they have never gotten sick of lots of character meals we do about 3 or 4 every trip

My kids loved having lunch in DHS at the Sci-Fi Dine-In. If you book there be sure to ask for a car. We have Ohana booked for our trip this summer. On our past trips we've had breakfast with the characters at Chef Mickey, Tusker House and the Crystal Palace ... loved them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter