'Ohana on Christmas Eve

eiffel

Earning My Ears
Hello,
We'll be check in late afternoon on christmas eve and we have a reservation at 'Ohana at 8:30 pm. It's our first time in FW. What is the best transportation option to go to 'Ohana.
I thought of taking a boat to CR and then the monorail. Is it the best way?
Thanks

That is what I would do too. And I am going to ...We have O'hana reservations too.

That's exactly what we did last night! :) It had turned chilly and drizzly, but even with that the boat ride was short enough to be tolerable, and it gave us a chance to check out the decorations at the CR before hopping on the monorail. If you leave enough time you could do the loop and checkout the decorations at GF too before getting off at the Poly. (We also were seated about 7:20 and had a great view of the 8:00 Wishes right from our table!)

Thank you for the suggestions!

It's our first time in FW, so I don't know where the boats stopped.
Are MK and CR the only stops?

I would love to take my DW to 'Ohana on Christmas eve. She could sure use a trip to WDW right now. Enjoy!!! :thumbsup2

There are 2 boat runs from FW. The 1 goes to the Contemporary (CR) and Wilderness Lodge (WL). The other does the Magic Kingdom (MK) to Fort Wilderness.

I would definitely boat to the CR then monorail around to the PR. Get a monorail ride and I just love riding around on the older styled wood paneled boats.

Clint

Be sure to leave time for a quick hop off the monorail at GF to see the Gingergread House!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter