Ohana - Table for 14? Fireworks?

Dennfamily4

Mouseketeer
We've been as a family of 6 a few times in the past but we are going as a larger group in May (14 people) and wondering if anyone knows if they do a table with 14? If not I know I can split my ADRs into 2 smaller parties.

Side note: Do they still pipe in the music from the fireworks show at MK? If so are we better off viewing from a different location within the Poly? Thanks!

Also, I've heard they have been going downhill, but this has been my kids' favorite over the years, and now that they are adults they want to go back.

No idea if they can push together enough tables for 14, it largely depends on how specific restaurants are organized. From a practical standpoint, even if you could all sit at one table, I doubt you can really have a conversation with others at the far end of the table. Might be more practical to split the group up into 2 or 3 parties.

We ate at Ohana a few years ago under the old menu and enjoyed it. I would check the Disney website for the latest menu since some of the entree offerings have changed. It also seems like some didn't realize the format for their meals and reported being rushed. You don't order from a menu and then wait for your food to be prepared as in the typical restaurant. Ohana's format actually works well with small children who tend to get restless waiting for their food at other order off the menu type of places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter