Ohana's and Kids

babyblues68

Mouseketeer
From what I understand, at Ohana's dinner kids can order off the child's menu at Kona's. Is this right ? If so, do you pay ohana's price or kona's? If you pay kona's price can two kids split a childs meal. My kids eat like birds.

I don't know if our experience was typical or not, but we paid the child's price for `Ohana and the menu price for the item ordered off the Kona menu. So we paid $15 for a bowl of macaroni and cheese. I'm not proud of this. Frankly, we were so in awe after watching the fireworks that I didn't even notice!! I wonder now if this was supposed to happen.

I think the kids meal (buffet) is $9.95 so I would think that would be what you would be charged. My sis (not a kid ;) ) ordered from Kona's because she's allergic to canola oil (she thinks, allergy to nuts/choco for sure) and they charged her the $19.95. It was wonderful. The chef from Kona's came over to talk with her and made a great dish for her. She actually ate chix stir fry. You gotta know my sis. She eats very little "new" things. The chef was great. We love the place. Been 4-5 times or so. How old is your kids? My DD has loved the food (and atmosphere) at Ohana since we first ate there. For her, that was age 7 and it's one of her favorite places. Do they like turkey and beef? I'll bet they'll like it. My DD consumes the turkey ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter