Ohio DVC Owners

Just got back from our super crazy mega splurge 2 week trip. Did Disneyland (4days), Aulani (7days), and WDW (3days). We are scheduled to head back in July but I am cancelling and waiting to go in September. Need to pay down my Disney Visa!!! 😁

Just got back from our super crazy mega splurge 2 week trip. Did Disneyland (4days), Aulani (7days), and WDW (3days). We are scheduled to head back in July but I am cancelling and waiting to go in September. Need to pay down my Disney Visa!!! 😁
Whoa!!! This sounds amazing. Was it your first trip to Aulani?

Whoa!!! This sounds amazing. Was it your first trip to Aulani?
Yes, and we LOVED it! It was so relaxing. We toured all around the island, did an ATV excursion at Kualoa Ranch, Tao Luau at Wiemea Valley, and lots of sitting by the pool and beach with a fruity drink in my hand, lol. We'd like to go back in a couple of years.

Yes, and we LOVED it! It was so relaxing. We toured all around the island, did an ATV excursion at Kualoa Ranch, Tao Luau at Wiemea Valley, and lots of sitting by the pool and beach with a fruity drink in my hand, lol. We'd like to go back in a couple of years.
We are hoping to make that our next destination. We have a cruise/DLR trip next spring, and then want to hit Aulani sometime after.

Been too quiet in here fellow Buckeyes. We did a week at BLT in June and recently reserved 5 nights at VGF next summer. What’s everyone else up to?

We're 2 weeks out from our next trip. Staying BCV and CCV in a cabin - both first time stays for us.

Just finished booking a March trip. We've never done Flower & Garden so excited about that. We'll be there 10 days on that trip celebrating our wedding anniversary. We'll be staying at AKV - savannah view for the first time, on our BWV points for the first time then moving to BRV. Excited to see the refurb.

A lot of firsts on our upcoming visits.

Oh...and getting ready for football season. O-H!!

We're 2 weeks out from our next trip. Staying BCV and CCV in a cabin - both first time stays for us.

Just finished booking a March trip. We've never done Flower & Garden so excited about that. We'll be there 10 days on that trip celebrating our wedding anniversary. We'll be staying at AKV - savannah view for the first time, on our BWV points for the first time then moving to BRV. Excited to see the refurb.

A lot of firsts on our upcoming visits.

Oh...and getting ready for football season. O-H!!
I-O

Been too quiet in here fellow Buckeyes. We did a week at BLT in June and recently reserved 5 nights at VGF next summer. What’s everyone else up to?
Taking our MIL to WDW in November for her 2nd trip ever there. (last year was her first) Staying at AKL Kidani in a 2 bedroom savanna view, cannot wait for her reaction to the view. Only going to AK and just enjoying the rest of the long weekend relaxing at the pool and checking out the xmas decorations at all the resorts.

I also just booked our spring break trip to Oahu which includes 4 nights at Aulani! Very excited for this trip!

Heading down at the end of September. Split stay starting at Boardwalk then moving to Grand Floridian for a couple of nights at the end of our week . Can't wait to drink and eat my way "around the world". Food and Wine is always so much fun!

Heading down at the end of September. Split stay starting at Boardwalk then moving to Grand Floridian for a couple of nights at the end of our week . Can't wait to drink and eat my way "around the world". Food and Wine is always so much fun!

Are you staying in one of the new "Resort Studios" at Grand Floridian?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter