Ok "corner stealers"... I'm calling you out... and you know who you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishhockey

Teach me the rules and I'll show you how to break
This thread is in reference to the "central plaza corner"... all of which I am sure you are familar with...

Now.. as founder of that "corner-hang-out-spot"... there are a few things we need to work out...

1) What happened to my nice "g-rated" corner?!?! Ok... wait.. given.. maybe it was more "PG-rated" with the comments I was making... BUT... now... its looking more "PG-13 rated"... if ya know what I mean! Yea Astryd.... and MTlott.. and PeachyT... and SorcMickey... uh huh... thats right...I'm talking to you! ;)

2) There are corner fees... uh huh... yea thats right... FEES! Its not easy to keep those ribbons on that lamp post.. "crisp" looking...ok? And I mean... I am constantly cleaning up graffiti... that reads "Cookie is da bomb!" and "Dis meet '05".... and have tried a million times.. to get that mickey head off... but that thing ain't going no where!

Now I have no problems with sharing my corner... I love to share... ok not really... but I mean... I am out numbered here... so.... you can have the corner as well. I would like to see your offer though... I mean... at least throw me a pin or two*.... maybe a new shirt... been wearing this one for a long time now. I'm really not asking for much I don't think... :confused3

* This is not an attempt to gain free things because I spent all my credits on clothes, crowns, and hats... or the fact that I suck at all the games on that site and can never win credits... :rolleyes1

I was there and even MsFauna made her debut tonight but VMK would not let me talk! :( I must have a gag order on my Characters!!!! :rolleyes1 then I got the boot trying to get back in and maybe I can talk :earseek:

Hey now! I do not have to pay either! I was right there with ya....well most of the time. :wave: But I know of the people you speak of.. :teeth:

I enjoyed visiting the "corner square" over the weekend. You never know when spontaneous trolley dancing will break out. :banana:

It was lots of fun, and I had the pleasure of meeting bunches of DISers over the last few days. :) (Well, some for the first time, but I'm relying on my friends list to help locate groups. LOL)

VMK: BriarLori

Dude that corner has been around for like ages...I think I have territorial markings back there from the first couple weeks of beta! ;) Luckily I got out off paying a fee tonight. ::Ducks, covers, and runs away:: You'll never get anything out of me!!

i have no idea what you are talking about i have been very good

ok so i haven't been that good but just ask and maybe you will recieve.
i will always share my i mean your corner with such a pretty lady as yourself :love2:

SorcMickey said:
i have no idea what you are talking about i have been very good

ok so i haven't been that good but just ask and maybe you will recieve.
i will always share my i mean your corner with such a pretty lady as yourself :love2:

You're going to lose your reputation as a meanie saying things like that!
People are going to think you're a nice boy!
:rotfl:

First of all,

Welcome Irishhockey!

Good to see you here!

And I can vouch for her and Churro, as being the Original Central Plaza Corner Squatters, from about week 2 of beta.

What you need to do is start up a Take Back The Streets campaign! :)

Good thing IrishHockey wasn't there when I made my very bad comment last night. I was pushing for the R rating last night.

Jellyrolls

I am still waiting for the VMK Trolley to magically appear while we are all standing in the middle of the street.

TLinden16 said:
Good thing IrishHockey wasn't there when I made my very bad comment last night. I was pushing for the R rating last night.

Jellyrolls

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Yes you were Jellyrolls! I wish I had thought to snag some screen shots to hold over you! :rotfl:

Irishhockey said:
This thread is in reference to the "central plaza corner"... all of which I am sure you are familar with...

Now.. as founder of that "corner-hang-out-spot"... there are a few things we need to work out...

1) What happened to my nice "g-rated" corner?!?! Ok... wait.. given.. maybe it was more "PG-rated" with the comments I was making... BUT... now... its looking more "PG-13 rated"... if ya know what I mean! Yea Astryd.... and MTlott.. and PeachyT... and SorcMickey... uh huh... thats right...I'm talking to you! ;)

2) There are corner fees... uh huh... yea thats right... FEES! Its not easy to keep those ribbons on that lamp post.. "crisp" looking...ok? And I mean... I am constantly cleaning up graffiti... that reads "Cookie is da bomb!" and "Dis meet '05".... and have tried a million times.. to get that mickey head off... but that thing ain't going no where!

Now I have no problems with sharing my corner... I love to share... ok not really... but I mean... I am out numbered here... so.... you can have the corner as well. I would like to see your offer though... I mean... at least throw me a pin or two*.... maybe a new shirt... been wearing this one for a long time now. I'm really not asking for much I don't think... :confused3

* This is not an attempt to gain free things because I spent all my credits on clothes, crowns, and hats... or the fact that I suck at all the games on that site and can never win credits... :rolleyes1

Hey now! I was just keeping your corner warm for you when you were gone, and well other people just kind of took over. I am happy to give you back your spot.

PG-13? I am a good girl, always am. I have never been warned for my signature and had it deleted. :confused3 I have only been warned for telling Vellamint I live near the White House and for telling SorcMickey that I went to WDW hive times last ear. :rotfl: I do not think any of that was PG-13? :confused3 I have no idea what you are talking about? I must have missed somethig? :confused3 What happened last night?

As for fees, well Churro beat you too that, talk to her. Catch me next weekend.

Oh and welcome to the DIS Irishhockey it is good to see you here! :wave: :wave:

TLinden16 said:

Jellyrolls

Do not worry about trying to make the corner R rated i think we have done that once already, maybe twice.

PeachyT said:
You're going to lose your reputation as a meanie saying things like that!
People are going to think you're a nice boy!

Me nice? no i and a mean bad boy always have been and aways will be. Do not let anyone tell you different

PeachyT said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Yes you were Jellyrolls! I wish I had thought to snag some screen shots to hold over you! :rotfl:

Oh good. No evidence (except for the fact I PM'd the story to the Capes).

It's my one-liners that always get people get people laughing. And the worst part is that I usually say or type them without thinking of the ramifications ;)

I was going to share one of my sayings here, but it would be almost as bad as what I said last night, and I don't want to risk the tag fairy hearing.

Karen

Astryd said:
Hey now! I was just keeping your corner warm for you when you were gone, and well other people just kind of took over. I am happy to give you back your spot.

PG-13? I am a good girl, always am. I have never been warned for my signature and had it deleted. :confused3 I have only been warned for telling Vellamint I live near the White House and for telling SorcMickey that I went to WDW hive times last ear. :rotfl: I do not think any of that was PG-13? :confused3 I have no idea what you are talking about? I must have missed somethig? :confused3 What happened last night?

As for fees, well Churro beat you too that, talk to her. Catch me next weekend.

Oh and welcome to the DIS Irishhockey it is good to see you here! :wave: :wave:

Keeping it warm huh yea you are keeping it very warm over there in the corner. and i am sure you know exactly what i am talking about. You may have missed something but you know i am right. :rolleyes1

btw WELCOME IRISHHOCKEY AND CHURRO you are always welcome to join us in the corner.

TLinden16 said:
I was going to share one of my sayings here, but it would be almost as bad as what I said last night, and I don't want to risk the tag fairy hearing.

Karen

Tag fairy? is that like a VMK Staff visit? were you know you are being bad when they show up?

SorcMickey said:
Keeping it warm huh yea you are keeping it very warm over there in the corner. and i am sure you know exactly what i am talking about. You may have missed something but you know i am right. :rolleyes1

btw WELCOME IRISHHOCKEY AND CHURRO you are always welcome to join us in the corner.

I have no idea what you are talking about cute boy? :confused3 Like I said I am a good girl. No warnings or bans.

Astryd said:
I have no idea what you are talking about cute boy? :confused3 Like I said I am a good girl. No warnings or bans.

no warnings or bans huh maybe i should fix that. i know i have had plenty of warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter