OK, everything is booked for out trip to OKW in August, and now I am figdety!!!

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
I do get to call MS ONE more time, because my brother cancelled, so I am giving his room to my friend's son and his wife. So I get to call and change the names on the reservation!:cool1:

I have my passes, paid for the Magical Gathering fireworks cruise, made ADR at Chef Mickey's, and set up everyone's Magical Express. OH, wait, I still get to call for one other family, because they haven't gotten their airfare! WOOHOO, I'll get to call again before we leave.

My itinerary is all set, now we just wait, 2 and a half long months! All though, I do get a happy feeling when I see how long other people are waiting from their countdowns.

It amazed DH and I to realize it will be 2 years since we were last at MK, MGM and Epcot. We went to Vero Beach last June and shot up to AK for the day to ride EE. Before that, we were at WDW in Sept. 05!!!!

I just LOVE calling MS for any reason. It connects me to Disney! :)

My itinerary is all set, now we just wait, 2 and a half long months! All though, I do get a happy feeling when I see how long other people are waiting from their countdowns.

Our next trip isn't until Sept 30 (we decided to stay away from WDW during summer due to the crowds and heat). We too are faced with just waiting for our next vacation...

However, at least we can think of all the fun we're going to have once we're there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter