Ok getting better at eating healthy, now...

UncleKyle

Currently booking another trip Home
I've got to get into a work out habit! A few years ago I worked out religiously, now I haven't worked out in over a year. I've got to get started back but I keep making excuses. I have my alarm set for tomorrow around 11 (hey I'm still in college) and I'm gonna go down to our apartments gym and start walking on the tread mill. Any suggestions? I would love to hear how you guys motivate yourselves. thanks

Kyle, congratulations on making the right decision to get yourself in shape. The best way I motivate myself is to set challenging but achievable goals for myself. The goals have to be time sensitive and can't just be "I'd like to get in shape". I started running last year as part of the Body for Life program. I then checked for local road races and registered. I figured once I paid the money I better be ready to run the race. Since you're starting out you may want to set goals of being able to walk x miles in y minutes by May 1. I'd also recommend keeping a fitness journal, either on paper or online, so you can document your improvements.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter