• In a Mall Food Court

• Jillians Fun Center

• Ripleysmom's House

• Jaypd Back Yard

• Park

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jaypd

DIS Veteran
Ok we have some idea's so lets choose where we want to do this.

:) :) :) :)

No more Votes Please

Dear Jay, I picked your backyard cause you are close to me and maybe we can make it this time if we don't have to drive too far...anything you need just let me know if the vote goes to your yard...Marianne...and thanks for offering your yard to meet...:earsgirl: :wave:

I don't mind doing it in my yard. What I meant was seems people lost some interest in the whole meet.

I'm stuck on two choices. A mall or Jillian's. If we choose a mall we would have to figure out which one. My first choice would be Roosevelt Field Mall. My second mall choice would be Broadway Mall. I've never been to Jillian's before. They are suppose to be opening one in Westbury soon. That one would be closer for me. The one in Farmingdale I would have to figure out how to get to it.

just so jay or ripleysmom wouldn't be inconvienced - I'm still up for the meet AND enthused about it!

It wont be a inconvenience for me at all. I have lots a room in the yard as well as a pool :) :)....I am good with any choice. The only thing about a food court is mall security some times gets upset.

I will let the vote go on for a few more days then we will vote on a Date ok with everyone?? :)

Works for me.....

And having been to the meets at food courts I can attest to the fact that the mall cops don't like them.

I don't think that the Roosevelt Field Food Court is such a good idea. It is too packed and not really laid out all that well.

The Jillian's in Farmingdale is very easy to get to. It is in the Airport Plaza complex by Republic Airport.

And if anyone needs a ride I am always happy to provide one.

I voted for Jay's backyard because he has a pool and that will keep the kids occupied. Might take a dip myself.:cool:

I will go anywhere though. As long as it's a date that I can make.

Anymore votes????I know more then 9 people were into a LI DVC/Dis meet??? Anyone Anyone???

Jay, just a suggestion but if you (or I could do it if you like) put this on the CB, I'm sure we will have a bunch more takers.

I'm interested for sure. I voted for Jay's backyard, but I'll go anywhere!

My only request:
Please, please, please, try not to do it during the S/D cheerleader's meet though July 26-29.:)

But I'm not a DVC member, is that o.k.

Your backyard sounds fine, as long as there is a way for me to get to you from the LIRR Station.

Donna

Jay - I just voted for your backyard. That's awfully nice of you. Just let me know when and I'll try to make it. I'm looking forward to it!!

I guess we are almost done with the Votes....So on Thursday I will put some dates up and we can vote on that. :) :)....Fergie if it ends up being at my house, I only live about 2 miles from Ronkonkoma Station so we can work something out to get you here.

Donna, Jay lives out in bohemia - maybe you could take the train to Huntington or Deer Park and I could pick you up and drive you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter