OK, here's the plan, what do you think??

littlelambie

Mouseketeer
So I will be booking the trip today!!! :banana:

We will be arriving Sept 26 ans staying until Oct 1. We will be staying at BWPPI. I am planning for us to go to the park for a bit when we arrive. Wed. morning we will do the Lilo and Stitch breakfast. Thurs we will do Universal. Ds is 4 1/2 yrs. Anyone have Universal experince with this age? Friday we will do the aprks again, with Goofy's Kitchen for a early supper. Sat we will do the parks again, but not too much because we will be expecting crazy lines for a weekend. I am thinking of doing Fantasmic with ds Sat night, we have been twice and he has never seen it. The first show is at 9, how soon should I be sitting?

Oh man, I could not BE more excited!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I would get to ROA no later than 6 for the 9 Fantasmic. I know that sounds early, but the center section fills up fast and that's the best place to sit. I know some people will say that you can see fine from other areas, but I doubt they've ever seen it from the middle and once you've seen if from the center section, nothing else will do.

Hi -

We just returned from a trip to DL and Universal.

We enjoyed Universal but my kids are older (10 & 14). I think that Universal is geared more towards older kids/teens and adults who like the movie/entertainment theme. Most of their rides/attractions would be too intense for a 4 year old. But, they do have child swap area for most of them so the adults can do the ride. There is a Shrek 4D attraction that she would probably enjoy and a cute animal actors show.

Refer to recent posts on parking offsite. The BWPPI parking is very tight and they don't let you park until 3 pm the day you check in and you have to have your car out of the lot by 3 pm the day you check out. We were there during peak time so it may not be as strict when you are there. I would suggest you call them and ask if you can park early/late for the dates you're there. If the hotel isn't full, they may allow it.

Have fun!
KC

I also agree, the first time I went, it was with my, then, 4 year old and she was not very interested in much...there are a few other things to do but it is geared towards older kids like KC said....Have fun and let us know how the Lilo and Stitch breakfast was when you get back......I am thinking this will have to be a must do next year for me.....my littlest one is in love with Stitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter