OK, I'm joining the other team as well

Pluto4President

DIS Veteran ºoº DVC 4ME
Just bought another resale. OKW this time. I was really waiting for another BWV with my same use year but it just wasn't showing up. The OKW deal came up and I couldn't pass on the deal. Never been there before, always a devoted BWV DVC'er. But what the heck. Already scheduled for a GF 9/29-10/01, had to change that to visit my new home right? GF 9/27-29 / OKW 1br 9/29-10/01. (For Rich: just in and already staying on weekend nights)
Just wanted to share with my fellow DIS DVC members.

I am so happy for you...We own at BWV & OKW also and as I am a devoted BWV fan we have gone to OKW 1 time in a studio and found it very enjoyable...the only problem was with the TRANSPORTATION that they have there if not for that I would go more to OKW but as we very rarely rent a car we always seem to be going to BWV...If the waitlist does not come thru for our Nov/Dec trip we will be at OKW from the 5th of Dec to the 8th coming from BWV 2nd to the 5th and AKL on the 1st coming off the DC on the Magic for 7 days....so I guess YOU will be going more than me now...will we ever meet at DW with our families even though we only live a few miles from each other...we are leaving fri for a 6 day stay at BWV so we will just miss each other again as we leave on the 26th..I am so happy for you and hope you have a great trip in Sept...we thought about cancelling but as it is our anniversary and we are taking our best friends with us we decided it would be best to go as all we do is sit around watching the TV and cry for all the people who lost their lives to these %#*%..I hope we are not going to feel gulity about being in the happest place on earth...God Bless America and God Bless this board for letting us all be happy talking about Disney...Marianne:earsgirl: :wave:

Congratulations Pluto and Welcome to Another Home!!

Have a great visit bunny!!

Well Congrats to you!! Good to hear you are going "home" so soon!! How many points is the new contract?

270 points in this latest contract. Anything to get me there more than Marianne :)

Can't wait to try it out, just booked Olivia's for the Sunday morning for the kids with Winine?

Pluto4Pres,
I envy you. It is my wish to own enough points at retirement to stay at WDW for the winter!:D It will never happen, but I can dream, can't I?;)

I could wish for that as well:

Jan. 8th thru March 31st:

Disney's Old Key West Resort
Add to your vacation plan Studio 1151
One Bedroom Vacation Home 2302
Two Bedroom Vacation Home 3122
Grand Villa 5228

That's alot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter