OK Kids....Behave!

I'll bake the welcome brownies.....any nut allergies I should know about?:dance3:

Since you found the boards after me I missed out on the welcome brownies...can I have some too please?

The more nuts the better.....hahahahahahah

Feeling better today are we?????

very much so, Thank you!!!! :goodvibes I see this Bad to the Bone thread is still rollin... I was fully expecting to pop in today and find it expunged from the record. Now where ARE those brownies????

very much so, Thank you!!!! :goodvibes I see this Bad to the Bone thread is still rollin... I was fully expecting to pop in today and find it expunged from the record. Now where ARE those brownies????

It's all DAD's fault really..don't you think? Going away like that and leaving us to our own devices......

:rotfl: You are all gonna be in..... Trouble!!!

I must admit you ahve been highly entertaining tho! I am just gonna try to keep behavin :rolleyes1

It's all DAD's fault really..don't you think? Going away like that and leaving us to our own devices......

well really. Every parent knows that kids will do the opposite of what they say. If he said "Behave", he had to have known the opposite would have happened.

It is the whole "Don't Eat the Apple" thing

:rotfl: You are all gonna be in..... Trouble!!!

I must admit you ahve been highly entertaining tho! I am just gonna try to keep behavin :rolleyes1

Aw come on.....I dare ya!
It's fun...everybody's doing it.....

well really. Every parent knows that kids will do the opposite of what they say. If he said "Behave", he had to have known the opposite would have happened.

EXACTLY!

Yeah...it's a good excuse...

But, don't you think, if he'd said, "throw a wild party" we'd have still had a raucous time? :lmao:

I was told on another thread ( the thread about naked dreams ) YOU all were throwing a party while Dad was away.

So... I've shown up naked with the exception of the chocolate covering key parts, and of course flip flops. You can't be too careful in here on these floors you know.

Is everyone having fun and when is Dad or BHOB or Mom back?

I hope everyone else is having as much fun this weekend as I !

shhh... don't throw logic at the problem... it never helps :-)

What about shoes? Can we throw those?

I was told on another thread ( the thread about naked dreams ) YOU all were throwing a party while Dad was away.

So... I've shown up naked with the exception of the chocolate covering key parts, and of course flip flops.

Welcome!

So... I've shown up naked with the exception of the chocolate covering key parts, and of course flip flops. You can't be too careful in here on these floors you know.

Is everyone having fun and when is Dad or BHOB or Mom back?

I hope everyone else is having as much fun this weekend as I !

Naked and chocolate covered are my two favorite things! Where have you been all my life?

UH OH! CHEESE IT! HE'S BACK.......sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no one say a word. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter