• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

OK so I downloaded PhototImpact all I can say

aplejax76

Mouseketeer<br><font color=orange>I have to think
is ................ huh?? Oh yes and this ..... :badpc:

Is there a turtorial somewhere to help me figure this out

I hear you!!! I have been using it for about 3 weeks and am still a novice, but I am coming along.

The best thing I have found is to upload a picture and just start playing with the effects on the side bar. Also, use the help window, it really does help!

Good luck!

Did you do the "free" download or paid for one. I really want to try it but I may have to kill my computer,lol!

I have been trying to dowload the PhotoImpact trial from Ulead for the past 4 days and have not had any luck. It usually starts downloading and when it gets to 99% it just stops... has anybody else had a similar problem? Does anybody know if there is somewhere else I can download it? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter