Ok.....where's the tape!!!!

Holly, girl, you are busted.

Turn in your 50% coupon and report for latrine cleaning duty!

(hey wait, I'm already on that assignment!)

She can come north and have kitchen duty. Tomorrow is the big cleaning day ovens cook tops fridges in and out. I promise not to have too much fun with her and we have NOTHING in the way of scrap stores here.

and I'd love to have you. I would not hand the coupon to Pam, or Jennifer.

Holly, you really did it, posting all your deals. We went to dinner in Boulder tonight, and between here and there is a Michaels. Apparently, it is a low traffic M's, because I came home with a ton of Martha Stewart punches. 3 different sets of the double ones, and I think 4 single border punches. Plus, a bunch of Recollections stickers, some Primas, and some Imaginesce clear stamps.

Oh Hope I'm so glad you got some good deals!!
I love those Martha punches!!!

They had a ton of the single ones. I could have bought probably another half dozen styles. I almost bought the gingerbread one but didn't. I hope I don't regret it later. Actually, I should check...maybe I did buy it. This is what's so bad...I don't even know what I bought!

Okay, I DID get the gingerbread one. Here's everything I got

IMG_5260.jpg

Including, this highly appropriate punch :goodvibes

IMG_5261.jpg

Nice haul!

I went to M's today -- I got a SEI paper pack for $4.00 and I bought all of the clearance prima flowers (30 count) they had - -20 of them at 40 cents each! I guess everything I make for a while will have flowers.

Of course you got that punch!!!! Everyone should have one
of those!!!!!
I love the dot punch set. I don't have that one! I need it!

Susan I love that sei paper!

Hope I love those stamps too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter