Ok-who's from Illinois?

We are in Green Oaks (near Libertyville)...40ish miles north of Chicago! We too like to fly out of Milwaukee when we can get a good deal!!!

Just thought I'd be the second person to shout out on behalf of Southern Illinois in the St. Louis metropolitan area. I live in the Belleville area. I often wonder if there is much DVC representation from St. Louis area on the east side of the Mississippi River. Those of you in Chicagoland make me jealous because you've definitely got the population advantage up there. That was quite noticeable when I was a student at the University of Illinois. Whenever the Blues and Black Hawks squared off, I'd yell whenever the Blues scored...and the rest of the dorm would yell whenever the Hawks scored. :)

DH and I are from Central Illinois around Champaign. I guess we are out numbered with Chicagaoland DVC'ers. Go Illini!:wave: :wave2:

bounceytigger, It would be nice to meet you! we are in every day except Mondays. Also this Friday and Saturday we will be on location working, but we hope to meet you soon!
:wave2:

cgcw
you will have to tell me all about the drive to HH, there is really not a close airport to fly into besides the high airfares. we are thinking about HH for easter/springbreak and i think it was a 15 hour drive and i know we will end up driving,

:crazy2: :bored: :sad2: especially now that we are use of flying

we have not been to HH yet let us know how it was and what you did::yes::

DVCtinkerbell
hello neighbor neighbor, we are from new lenox too::yes::
i didnt put new lenox because a lot of people that i talk to say where never heard of it......... so i always south of orland park

Add me to the list...Swansea, Illinois...BrentKohl and I recently learned we live in the same neighborhood. There is also at least one other DVC owner "in the hood." Not bad for a neighborhood fo only 50 or so homes.

So is Bourbonnais gearing up for training camp?? A little over a month left.

Go Bears!! I keep telling myself "it can only get better" ::yes::

We are not from here, but we have lived in Naperville for the last 4 years. It is a nice little burb but we miss the south ya'll!!!!!!

Does "formerly" count?

Grew up in Chicago's northwest side (in the city), lived for 15 years in Chicago Ridge.

So now I live in a VERY northwestern suburb of Chicago...Andover, MN:crazy:

Originally posted by brentm3
Checking in from the little town of Wayne, IL...

How big is Wayne, anyway? That's another one of those towns that people drive right past everyday and never even realize it's there until they make a wrong turn one day. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter