Okay, another planning question-Kids and characters!

P

pnelson

At what age did your kids (boys especially) give up autographs and characters? What about character meals?

My 10 yr. old son is celebrating his 11th birthday by going to eat with Pooh characters at Tony's. He hasn't totally given up the idea of autographs, and his 8 yr old brother definitely wants autographs. We've scheduled 5 character meals, so we don't plan to seek out characters other than Ariel.

Boy, I guess it depends on the kid. My DS turned 12 on our last trip and he still enjoyed seeing the characters at the meals and getting autographs and pictures with the characters. Heck, I love seeing the characters, myself!!!!

My 11yo DS still wants to do autographs and character meals. (He has 2 younger sisters, but even if they weren't there I think he'd still want to go.) Cindy's is out as far as he's concerned. We're doing Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Fair this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter