Okw - Big Disappointment!!!!!

In over 20 stays at OKW, we have never had an issue that was so bad we couldn't live with it or couldn't wait to have it fixed. Once the refridgerator was leaking, and I called maintenance right away. They came up and had it fixed quickly, and housekeeping even came and wet vaced the carpet for us. As for puddles at the stair landings...This is very common since concrete is never totally level, and puddles are unavoidable. In that case, it is walker beware.

The $25 room change fee is standard and covers the cost of having the room re-preped. I always check everything over as soon as we arrive so I know if anything is missing etc. I once learned of missing kitchen utensils AFTER I started preparing dinner, and had to wait for the missing item to be delivered. Now I check what is in the cupboards as soon as we arrive, so I'm not surprised when I go to cook.

While I was at BWV in October there was a local TV news item about WDW using contractors for maintenance. The employees union was not happy about this move. Not sure if this is only in the theme parks or includes the resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter